Thread: Feb 18 Order

ijo

Feb 18 Order

The shipment due to arrive for Feb 18th has been delayed yet again  :-/

I called today and they assured me the shipment would go out tomorrow, due to arrive on Wed the 19th.  

The good news is everything was instock and we are still able to add more items if I call before 1pm tomorrow.  Email or call me if you want anything and I'll do my best to make sure its on this order.  I'll keep you all posted on any information I find.

Thanks for your support and patience

IJO

ijo

Re: Feb 18 Order

I just got off the phone with my supplier.  The shipment  will arrive here in Ottawa on Wed the 19th at 6PM.  

I should be home by 6:30 and everything unpacked by 8:00.  Msg or call me to confirm pickup and I'll make sure everything is ready when you get here.

Happy Reefing
    IJO

ijo

More Bad news....  >

I got a call from our supplier and found out the margaritas will not be able to make it here tomorrow.  

Since 90% of your orders included the margarita's, I have put a hold on the order.  They should be getting more on thrusday and will ship the complete order when this happens. I will call them tomorrow to get confirmation.  Right now it looks like we will get everything on Saturday.

Since this is the 2nd delay, I will give all of you who are waiting for this shipment a 10% pain and suffering credit.  
    ;D

Again, I apologize for the delay and will keep you posted.

IJO
    Aquaria Admin

ijo

Just got off the phone with our supplier... the shipment is going out tonight(margaritas included) and will arrive here tomorrow.  I'll post the time as soon as I know.

IJO

ijo

The shipment is due to arrive here on Saturday at 5:30...FINALY!!!! .  Everything should be unpacked within a few hours.  
    If anyone would like to pick up their order please call or msg me to reserve a time.

IJO

ijo

Everything arrived in A1 condition(even though the package got lost for a few hours) I'll post a few pictures tomorow afternoon. *The candycane and Moon coral are extra nice. *;D

For those of you who haven't yet picked up your order..call or msg me to book a pickup time.

Happy Reefing
    IJO

ijo

Here are a few pics of last nights shipment:

Pearl Bubble

Pearl Bubble

CandyCane

Hawiian Feather

Hawiian Feather

Moon Coral

Xenia Frag

Snails

Cleaner Shrimp

Flame Angel

hi Ivan, got finished resetting my structure and adding the livestock at 1 am. Everything went well. Although I lost the cleaner shrimp to the fluval intake overnight.  :'( (his first encounter no doubt) lesson learnt to slow down filter when adding new stock). The xenia is fully extended but hasn't opened yet. The stock was great.   Thanks again. Let me know if you can get some dark blue mushrooms and some red sun polyps, cost, and when you're placing your next order. Till then, happy reefing.

ijo

I'm glad you were pleased with the livestock.  Its unfortunate what happened to the shrimp.  If your looking to replace him, give me a call and I'll give you a huge discount.(we have 3 instock)

I'll get back to you on the dark blue mushrooms and red sun polyps later this week.

IJO

Thanks, Ivan. I'll take you up on that offer. ;D