Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AC Toolbar

ijo

AC Toolbar

Can I get a few members to test out the new AC toolbar? The options are almost endless with this tool... from a news ticker to blinking icons when you have a new private message.

load er up.. play around with it and let me know what you think... Click the link below and then select 'open" and it should install the needed files(no worries.. there is an uninstall feature included... lol) http://www.aquariacanada.com/toolbar/version/toolbar.exe

Seems to be working Ivan. But I did get a 1/2 page of code once but it went away on the 3rd click of the button. Also .. BIT did not arrive this week which likely means that CUSTOMS has it.
    Rob

ijo
    lol rob.. you got a sneak peak at our latest addition... I'll need to remove that button...

If customs has it... then it shouldb't be long... can't wait!!!

IJO

Is it a secret??? I'll never tell :-) If Customs has it I hope they don't drag their behinds about processing it.
    Rob

ijo
    They usually call you the day it gets there... then you get it a day or 2 later.... hey!! who changed the subject? hehe

IJO

I'll pass on the toolbar but if you could give me the address of your "Latest Posts" page, I'll use the XP function to have that page on my desktop at all time. It will automatically update and since my computer is the gateway (it seems to be on line 90% of the time), I will know when to check the threads that I am interested in. I still haven't figured out why teans need to surf all the time. LOL

I run M/S's office which seems to be a processor/memory hog. They don't leave much for other programs so I try to avoid any additonal add-ons (except anti-virus, etc)

Thanks

Vickie

Well I just installed it, and so far it seems like a great idea!! Kinda handy!

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    It would be cool to have blinking icons if you've been outbid on a auction (once that feature comes along...)
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

ijo
    I agree TM... also blink on a new PM...

ijo
    Has anyone tried the auto update feature?

IJO

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast