Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    ijo

Showcase and Cart

I'm sure most of you have already noticed some of the changes I've been working on over the past few weeks(seems to take forever) but I figured I give you a heads up anyway.

1) Chat Module: I've loaded up jIRC. Its currently the unregistered version(soon to chage). Click the Aquaria Chat link on your left, enter a nickname(try to use your current AC) and click connect.

2) Showcase: Most of you have been visiting the old version of the showcase. I've decided to move this over to the new shopping cart. Keep an eye on this section.. things should change every couple days. (Showcase link on your left)

3) Shopping Cart: I've slowly been adding new product to our new e-commerce cart... expect this section to grow to over 1000+ products over the next few months(uggg anyone wanna help? lol)

Thats it for now... please feel free to give me your comments and/or suggestions.

I would help
    25g Reef

ijo
    Thank you Sunray... let me get things organized first... I'll get in touch with you some time next week. :thumb:

IJO

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    Ivan,

lemme know how I could help...
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

Cool
    25g Reef

Let me know if I can help.

Isabelle

ijo
    I wasn't expecting this at all... you guys are great.... Thanks for the offers.. I'll keep in touch when I figure out how were gonna do this.

IJO

Is Aquaria going to be your full time job? Are you going to open a store or expand your # of tanks when you move to your new house?:heavymeta
    ________
    Tanks: 400 gal Reef, 180 gal FOWLR, 300 gal Sump, 40 gal Frag Tray plumbed as one system - 900 gal total water volume.
    DIY Calcium Reactor, Nielson Reactor and Skimmer

ijo
    I'm going to take it one step at a time... I've always said I would let Aquaria Canada grow as slowly or as fast as the demand was for the products(risk is minimized).

I wanted to try and make a difference in the marine hobby in the Ottawa area... prices were way to high and selection was terrible... The LFS had to rethink of the way business was being done because of AC and this is benefiting all of us.

At the rate AC is growing... it should become a full time job within the next year. I'll wait for that to happen then seriously think about opening up a retail outlet. For now the plan is to have many more holding tanks and let things grow at a pace that is comfortable.

IJO

Most excellent job on the "Shopping Cart" ... :thumb:

Truly a great team effort and showing the makings of a great site ...

Now where did I put that shopping list ....

Van
    It's not junk, it's un-assembled DIY!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast