Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: A little help

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006

    A little help

    Where can a find a Beckett . home depot around here dont have them

  2. #2
    Senior Member Bram's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    im not sure what kind o bracket your looking for specifically
    after home deopt's plumbing section i would check out pool/hottub stores
    looks like your looking for a pond pump stuf so even landscaping places that sell pond equipment
    Who says Dogs are the only creature that's happy to see you?

    Pics -->

  3. #3
    liv is offline
    Former Moderator liv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I think he wants the beckett injector.
    IJO ( site owner ) sells them. pm him.

  4. #4
    Senior Member badmedicine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Is it a basket your looking for?

    I have some baskets(strainers) that will go over the nozzle of the fountainhead. That way you won't suck up a fish. I use the fountain pump to move water from the basement to the mainfloor fish tank. I don't use the strainers that come with it because I am only moving water TO the fish tank and not FROM the fish tank (I don't have anything to strain).

    I live in newmarket but often make it to Maple. If you want, we can find a neutral area for you to pick it up.
    I have a lot of Patients

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts