Results 1 to 3 of 3
  1. #1
    Senior Member badmedicine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004

    ? water mainfold

    I am looking for a manifold (possibly 4 way)that I could adjust from my pump to go to all the goodies in my tank (spray bars, wavysea...).
    Is there such a gadget or does everybody just attach a few tees together and add valves to them.

    Similiar to what our fresh water friends use for airlines except in a "1" version.

    Anybody know where to find something like this?

    I have a lot of Patients

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    I have seen them at spa/pool stores. Also go to Dolphin Pumps(ampmaster) website I'm pretty sure they sell them too.

  3. #3
    Senior Member CanadianGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Try the lawn sprinkler section at Home Depot...but it's probably cheaper to just build your own.

    "Knowing is half the battle!" ~ G.I. JOE

Similar Threads

  1. Bottled Water vs. Dechlorinated Tap Water
    By SB24 in forum Just Getting Started
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-24-2010, 04:50 AM
  2. How shoul I prepare water for water changes
    By Dockery in forum Water Quality
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2006, 06:20 PM
  3. Water cooler bottled water
    By NinjaFruit in forum Reef Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-26-2004, 02:10 PM
  4. Tap Water
    By nbreau in forum Reef Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-14-2004, 07:38 PM
  5. Truth About R/O Water or Pure Water
    By ijo in forum Reef Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-06-2003, 12:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts