PCV 3/4" nipples, unions, etc where to get in ottawa??

Hi,

I'm trying to build a closed loop system that doesnt require drillling and i'm having some serious trouble finding unions and nipples in the ottawa area, home depot doesnt seem to carry them !! there is a pvc place but it has some real bad hours (9-4:30) and no weekends so its fairly hard to get there so i was hoping someone else might know of a place that sells these very useful pvc pieces

also anyone know where to get spa flex that you can purcahse by the foot? i'm making a LR pvc rack for some interesting arches and structures and need about 12 ' at the most... not 50'

thanks!

Hi,

Try Boone Plumbing on Startop/Algoma(East End), Wosley Plumbing on Startop or Crane Supply on Startop. There is also Emco Supply that is on Coventry(accross from St-Laurent Shopping Center. :biglaugh2
    125g with 40g sump

Quote Originally Posted by CoralReefManiac
    Hi,

Try Boone Plumbing on Startop/Algoma(East End), Wosley Plumbing on Startop or Crane Supply on Startop. There is also Emco Supply that is on Coventry(accross from St-Laurent Shopping Center. :biglaugh2
    excellent!, thank you !

The 'best' site to get PVC plumbing supplies is likely Canus Plastics in downtown Ottawa. You can also get some of this material at Home Depot (in the electrical aisle). I've tried Boone Plumbing in the past and had no success.
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by nickb
    The 'best' site to get PVC plumbing supplies is likely Canus Plastics in downtown Ottawa. You can also get some of this material at Home Depot (in the electrical aisle). I've tried Boone Plumbing in the past and had no success.
    i didnt think they sold pvc at canus, that will work out well then as i have to go there to get my acrylic pieces for my sump

PVC plus. I forget where it is, but the name alone suggest they'll have most stuff in stock

They're in the phone book.

Cheers!
    There is nothing so permanent as a temporary measure.

PVC plus is on Colonade road between prince of wales and merrivale.
    Jason
    Bring cash.