Please critique my sump plans

OK .. I have absorbed enough information about sumps and refugiums that I will have to build one. After all a closed mind in this hobby is not a good thing. I am posting these drawings so that those that have and or have built them can give me their input. I have decided that I will not completely abandon my current equipment so it has been incorporated into the plan. I know many will not agree BUT ..... lets just call it a security blanket.
    I plan to build it with the final dimensions be determined by the sizes of the parts and equipment that will go into it. Water will enter on the left and flow through about 100 Bio blocks. They will be in the first chamber and between the baffles. Just to be safe air will be injected into the water just to the right of the last baffle. In the open area will be the living part of the refugium or a DSB. Water flow will be directed and controlled just to the right of the air input. Not shown but I will use some sort of control gate and a bypass channel along the back to control the water flow through the living area of the box. The fluidized filter and skimmer will be at the far right end of it along with the auto fill float supplied by my RO/DI water filter. The last chamber is simply a gate to control water depth and keep stuff out of the return pumps pick up. Both the input and out put will be screened with egg create or something smaller if need be.
    The two 802 power heads will supply the fluidized sand filter the skimmer. The skimmers exhaust will pass through a carbon filter in case the Ozonizer switches on. I used it for about 2 years in the past but it has never gone on yet . In anticipation of future equipment needs I have also included a accessory shelf along the back. Total length will be about 5 feet, width about 16 inches and height about 12 inches.
    Any additional input from you guys who have first hand experience will be greatly appreciated!!!
    Rob

Robert,
    I'm going to move this thread over to the DIY forum where you can discuss this with the pros, o.k.?

Testing...

Why the eggcrate? It's needed in the tank before the fact, not after ...

Nix on the ozoniser, unless you're areal expert lots can go wrong with that device...
    It's not junk, it's un-assembled DIY!

Alright Rob,

This thread was inadvertantly closed by accident. Try now it should work for you.
    It's not junk, it's un-assembled DIY!

Thanks again ReefVan ...Yes it is working now.