Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Need help with Aquasafe RODI installation

Can someone point out where to get the installation manual for this Aquasafe canada RODI unit. It didn't have intruction and the web link for the unit is no longer valid. I also woul dneed help in tknowing what that parts are that came with the unit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help with Aquasafe RODI installation-aquasafe.jpg  

I have a printed copy. If you can't find a soft copy anywhere, I can scan it for you... just it'll have to be next week sometime.
    58 gallon display, 20 gallon sump, Octopus Recirc 110, Mag9 return. Nova Extreme lighting.
    55lbs live rock.
    Yellow Tang, 2 Clowns, Kupang Damsel, Yellow Watchmen.

24 gallon AquaPod, 24lbs live rock.
    Valentini Toby, Coral Beauty, various snails, hermits.

12 gallon AquaPod, 12lbs live rock, lots of mushrooms.

Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!

Quote Originally Posted by emahoney View Post
    I have a printed copy. If you can't find a soft copy anywhere, I can scan it for you... just it'll have to be next week sometime.

If you could please scan me a copy and e-mail it to me that would be great.

I have some pictures but not very clear for this model.

Are you looking for assistance with installing it Gaston? Do you have a camera or webcam?
    Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!

Quote Originally Posted by YukonChick View Post
    Are you looking for assistance with installing it Gaston? Do you have a camera or webcam?
    No, the installation is not the issue it's the parts involved, I don't know what part is for what. I know I can install it but knowing what part get's gonnected to what is the issue. I three blue canisters with looks like sand, with holes at either end, a blue membrane that I beleive goes into the tube on the top with yellow and blue lines comming from one end. all the pictures i have show that I should have a holding tank and dispenser to the tap water.

I don't have all the peices, but I have ordered the tap and TDS meter.

Would like some papers for this unit. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston View Post
    No, the installation is not the issue it's the parts involved, I don't know what part is for what.
    Hi there...

This is not the exact same manual, but hopefully it will point you in the right direction...

Since I can't post URLs yet, do a google search for Water General RD 106, and you will find the water general site. They have manuals online that might help you determine what parts go where...

I also know from our own RD-106 install from Water General, that you should only need one resin filter (the stuff that looks like sand), so I'm not sure why your unit shipped with 3...

Hope that helps!
    RW.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston View Post
    No, the installation is not the issue it's the parts involved, I don't know what part is for what. I know I can install it but knowing what part get's gonnected to what is the issue.
    I have 5 posts, now I can paste URLs...

http://www.watergeneral.com/support/pdf/RD100.pdf

Hope it helps!
    Richard.

Quote Originally Posted by YukonDude View Post
    Hi there...

This is not the exact same manual, but hopefully it will point you in the right direction...

Since I can't post URLs yet, do a google search for Water General RD 106, and you will find the water general site. They have manuals online that might help you determine what parts go where...

I also know from our own RD-106 install from Water General, that you should only need one resin filter (the stuff that looks like sand), so I'm not sure why your unit shipped with 3...

Hope that helps!
    RW.
    If you look at my picture of what I received, what is the DI filter. Yes that website really helped me out but just confused about the Di filter and the three blue tubes I have. I really new to this stuff.

Auquasafe unit

Try this zip file, if it is not visible, send me your email address. Not working, but maybe able to fit a few in here.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Need help with Aquasafe RODI installation-scan0010.jpg   Need help with Aquasafe RODI installation-scan0009.jpg  
    65 gal. w/40 sump, 90 gal. w/30 sump, 20 gal. frag/holding tank and a whole bunch of paraphanalia to go with it!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast