Closed sump with fan and water buble problem

I wanted to know if this is a bad idea? My plan was to close the sump with plexiglass at 95% because of skimmer and overflow box drain i wount be able to close it completely. The attach a fan on the rear of my stand connceted to a tube(like the one attached to the dryer) and make it flow in the sump. I want to do this not becdause of evaporation but because salt seems to evaporate all the place on my door hinges, tubing, wood, skimmer etc. I know that the main problem is with my 2inch drain that makes a bunch of bubleds in the sump which makes some water and salt fly around. I also put a 1.5 inch reducer in my overflow box but didn't change much. The last thing i might attempt is adding a 2 inch U sorta like under faucets or toilet bowls. Does anywone think this may work?

salt seems to evaporate all the place
    Salt does not evaporate. The problem of salt being all over the place is from the splashing. My sump is covered at about 95% I don't have any problems. I don't understand why you want a fan duct into your sump. The overflow drain should be cut just below the surface of the water. that should reduce the splashing.

it's the bubles when they hit the surface they pop making the salt pop thus going all over the place
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

IMO you should not cover your sump. The sump more so then the tank NEEDS to breath. There is a lot of biological activitie going on it there and gas exchange should not be curtailed
    Rob