A tank syndrome , swimming in the corner for tank bred fish. true or false ?

I have a pair of tank bred picasso clowns that just swims in the upper corner of my tank and stay there since i got them. I've been told by a breeder that it was a syndrome of a % of fish od many tank bred fish to do that. So was he telling me i bought dum and dummer and that they'll never act like other fish and swim the lenght of the tank, or at least go another direction, its sickening to see really. I have an Elegant, Hammers, Frogspawns and torch, they're not even interested at going even close to one of them. The thing is i could see this when i bought them they were in a small cube you see hard to see them act in these conditions.... i'm really not happy with this anybody have that and have they finally found a solution. Other than this weird behavior they're in perfect health, but.... is it a falty fish???
    A 75 G starfire display refugium feeding by gravity my 150 G starfire rimless Reef tank project Follow me here; http://www.aquariacanada.com/forum/t...room-meow.html

Never heard of that one before - what happens during feeding?
    There is nothing so permanent as a temporary measure.

How long have you had them? ive had some that have stayed in an area of the tank for a few weeks until they got comfortable. especially if others are territorial.

Maybe it will take them some time to get their heads together. You should just give it a few weeks, and if they still aren't acting normal, then you should probably do something else about it, maybe move them elsewhere for a while and see how that goes.