Yellow Tang black spots

After a month of QT, I deceided to move my yellow tang to a 30g holding tank. Now I have noticed little back spots all over his body, none on the fins. They look like a black ich. What would be the best course of action.

one or two fresh water baths and he should be back to normal. make sure the temp and ph of fresh water match before putting him in. i also put a little tank water(15% of total water) in so that the initial shock is not as bad. i like to leave the fish in for about 8 min. also, do not do more than one bath a day.

Have you been treating this tang for ICH while he was in QT?
    Rob

I have been reading and they say the best is a formaline bath every 3 days. I will try to find some and start dipping him tomorow. In the mean time should I return him to Qt. Should I fear for my pair of clowns or the worms only affect tangs.

Being the newb that I am, I guess I pulled him out of QT too early. I just wanted to give him a more natural habitat and reduce my work load (daily 5g water change in QT). I did not treat for ich in QT because I could not see any for the time he spent in there. The only good thing is that I did not tare down my QT tank so it is still good to go. The bad part is that I have to catch him now...