Thread: My PB has Ick

ToX

My PB has Ick

Ok, my blue tang that I bought a week ago has Ich now for the past 3 days. I'm still not sure if that's what he has. I stop the air stone to make sure that it wasn't bubles and I think its ich... anyway I still have QuICK ICH (its formailne base I think) at home from the treatment I gave my goldfishs. I was wondering if I could give him that... He is eating like a pig evrything I trow in the tank... vegi flakes, cyclopeeze, mysis, brine. He's in my 20G long QT with a neon goby cleaner. I was thinking of going to buy another neon tommorrow and get a another pair of cleaner shrimps... I can't do the hyposalanity treatment cause I dont have a refractometer... What else should I do??????????????

ToX
    oups, the title should read MY blue Tang lol

Add a couple of drops of pedia vit on flakes (baby vitamins) you can buy this product at Pharmaprix. It really works wonders. Keep feeding it to him 3-4 times a week for about 2-3 months.
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

i was told that sometimes even if they have ich or a little bit of spots here and there that if they arent stress and healthy they will fight it on there own and the spots will go away. still a good idea to give him some garlic to boost his immune system. im not 100 % sure of the accuricy of my info but makes sense.