EZ to own coral?

I took over a friend's tank (20G) It was in ruff shape..but now its looking good. It was one small piece of coral that has come back to life....and I wanted to add a lil more. What kind of coral would be good to start with? I am running 2 65W VHO lighting.
    I want a bigger tank! :biglaugh2

The easiest (usually) are zoos, polyps, xenia, mushrooms.
    Hardwares: 50G reef tank, 30G sump & ~55lb Indo/Fiji LR. Finnex 36"x4 T5 lights, Coralife Superskimmer 220g, Mag9.5 return and SEIO820+MJ600 PH.
    Corals: zoosss, mushrooms, hammer, torch, fogsprawn, blasto, crocea clam, RBTA
    Fish: Percular clown PJ cardinal, royal gramma, yellow watchman goby, 3x chromis.

You might also try some of the easier lps: candy coral, torches, and frogspawn are pretty tough.

Cheers!
    There is nothing so permanent as a temporary measure.

ok cool...and the lighting I have shouldnt be a problem keeping those?

The lps I suggested are pretty light tolerant. You won't get the same colour nor growth as somebody with MH or T5 lighting would, but you do have a decient amount of light over a 20G tank.

Place them reasonably high in the tank & I think you'll be fine. If you pick them up from somebody with higher intensity lighting, expect some colour fading & they might even turn more brown in your tank. They should still keep the same colours, they'll just be less intense.

All of those lps will also eat, so you can suppliment a bit with small pieces of raw scallop, brine shrimp, what have you. This doesn't replace their need for light, but you can improve thier growth if you provide some additional food.

Mushrooms & riccodia will also eat if you're looking for that kind of thing.

Cheers!
    There is nothing so permanent as a temporary measure.

If those lamps aren't too old, you should be fine for the corals that were listed so far...

-yvest

I want xenias! now I just gotta find some for sale!