View my tank on line 11 AM - 5 PM

Hi everyone ... I have set up a yahoo messanger accouint and have a web cam pointed at my tank. If all goes as it should you may .. if you like .... check in on my scaly friends between about 11 am and 5 pm any day that there in no problems with the messange connection. I have set the account up so anyone and view the cam without needing me here to give permission. the Yahoo Messanger user name is salt_water_tank. this might be interesting
    Let me know what you think of this idea ... perhaps others with web cams could do the same thing and everyone can enjoy everyones tank.
    Rob

ijo
    Thats a great idea Robert... I'm interested but stay away from MSN like the plague(I don't like anything that installs itself without first asking... and then not letting me uninstall it).

Is there any other way I could check out your cam? Thanks in advance.

IJO

I chose Yahoo messanger because it seems to have better video quality. so to view it you need a FREE yahoo account =installing yahoo messanger software and add me to your friends list. then you need only click on view my web cam and my tank should pop up. MSN can be un-installed through the control pannel / add remove software. high light it and uninstall it.
    Rob

Bummer ... Looks like I will have to add interested people to my list before they can view the cam. However that only needs to be done once. So I will add those who are interested on a daily basis when I get home from work. I will have to ask my web page designer sister if there's a different way to do this.
    Rob

Robert,
    Ijo knows what he's talking about. Microsoft is the devil himself.
    I won't use Yahoo either!!!
    MIRC gave me such headaches awhile back. Sometimes, it's not as simple as using the add/remove programs. It leaves hidden files that at times can be such a pain!!