Thread: Help Help!

Help Help!

Everyone, today i went to work like always, and this guy came with a bad, it had a chocolate chip starfish! anyways i told him we could not take it in becuase we just don't do that, anyways he just like threw the bag at me, and left me with this starfish! i got a problem though, i have liverock and they eat sponges and everything like that and pretty much their goes my liverock, right now i have him in one of those betta holders in my tank, now i have an extra 10gal on the side, do you think i should just put that up, and put him in their, i really KINDA want to keep him, but i don't since he eats everything, i donno what to do, help me!
    :fish3: Little Boy Blue :fish3:

Put it this way.., what other choices do you have now? If you kinda want to keep it, then setup the other tank.

Keep him in a temporary home and then give to someone with a fish only tank. They are great starfish if you have a fish only tank. Then go drop your garbage from your house on that guys step and tell him he can take f\your garbage in exchange for his.

The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

toutouche i desided to keep it, i am setting up the fishtank now, going to let it run for awhile, i took some water for my 20gal in hopes it spikes faster,
    but i started thinking of a fishonly tank, hmm my first thought seahorses haha, sorry had a momment hehe

IMO, Seahorses should not be sold in stores. I know of people who have setup all kinds of livefood culturing tanks and such just to feed the horses and they STILL don't last all that long!!

I've only met one guy who keeps seahorses alive for years and succesfully breeds them. The investment in time for research, and proper housing is usually more than most people would do...end result is, they die. This guy has proper tanks, and everything but people like this are par and few in between...for others...leave them in the ocean.

The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

sounds fine with me