Good news on tank upgrade!

In 4 years I will be moving to a house where I will be able to upgrade my little 35g FWOLR to a size worth talking about (haven't decided what size yet.) I know you say 4 yrs why not sooner? Well in 4 yrs I will have my degree and my Pharmacist Licence in hand!!! (I got into my program after my first time applying!!!) I am ecstatic! This means my husband can retire after 25yrs service in the Air Force and we can live where we want, probably Kingston where I'm from! Then I will be asking all sorts of questions about a big beautiful reef tank.

Kim

Congradulations on the admission. Hope it works out great for you.
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by Sophic
    In 4 years I will be moving to a house where I will be able to upgrade my little 35g FWOLR to a size worth talking about (haven't decided what size yet.) I know you say 4 yrs why not sooner? Well in 4 yrs I will have my degree and my Pharmacist Licence in hand!!! (I got into my program after my first time applying!!!) I am ecstatic! This means my husband can retire after 25yrs service in the Air Force and we can live where we want, probably Kingston where I'm from! Then I will be asking all sorts of questions about a big beautiful reef tank.

Kim

don't do it Kim, kingston has nothing for salties, unless my business and jim's business really takes off lol... chances are i'm not gonna stick around either though.

Thats good news Kim. OH to have 25yrs served!! For myself and the wife 5 1/2 yrs and counting. It's funny how fast time flies thou. With the careers that we have, planning 4 or 5 years in advance is not that unheard of. LOL Pretty funny. You actually kind of got to.

Best of luck with it!!
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Quote Originally Posted by Ricepicker
    don't do it Kim, kingston has nothing for salties, unless my business and jim's business really takes off lol... chances are i'm not gonna stick around either though.
    I know I know, when I started my system it was with Roy's. Now that they aren't up and running I think I would be making many trips to Ottawa! I'm not saying I will definitely be in Kingston, I hope so but when I sign up with a company I am asking for a destination between Kingston and Ottawa. Still at least by the time I'm ready to do the upgrade I'll be making some coin to do what I want!

Congrats! Definitely think about an in-wall setup. You have lots of time to plan everything.
    Mark
    90g Display, 30gal sump w/ refugium, MAS CR418 calcium reactor w/ Mag5 and Blueline CO2, Vertex IN-180 protein skimmer w/ Mag5, Mag9.5 return, 150 Phosban Reactor w/ MJ 1200, 1 Ebo 200w heater, 90lbs. LR, 80lbs. Carib-Sea aragonite, Cooltouch MH lights -2 x 400watt (20K & 14K) PFO hoods & Coralife 65w PC in custom hood with fan, Coralife 3-3/4watt mini moonlights, 8 jet Closed Loop System w/Reef-flo Dart, Aqua-Safe RO/DI, JBJ Auto Top Off unit w/Mag 5 return, 12g Nano cube, 10g quarentine.