The end for my Sailfin Tang

For you guys that read my Help, Help, Help thread, tonight I lost my fish. It was weird, like I had said, he hadn't ate today and was always hiding.

This afternoon, I couldn't find him anywhere. Finally found him hiding in my xenia's. I had supper, went to check on him and saw his tail sticking out of my big brain coral.

I think he might of died from suffocation. I had a hard time trying to get him out of the brain to see if he was alive. The Regal Tang that I bought with him is doing awesome. Don't know what in the world was wrong with him :huh??: He was doing good at Ivan's :confused-
    125g with 40g sump

I'm sorry for your lost. :crap:

Hope your blue tang will stay healthy.
    180g AGA inwall W/ 2 overflows W/ 205g sump 20g fuge, 77g W/ 30g sump 12g fuge w/mag 9.5 pump.

Sorry to hear about the loss, that really sucks. Was that the fish you got when your copperband died? I hope everything else is doing well. It's weird when something like this happens, their fine one day and dead the next for no apparent reason. I had the same thing happen to my copperband about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Good luck.
    Mark
    90g Display, 30gal sump w/ refugium, MAS CR418 calcium reactor w/ Mag5 and Blueline CO2, Vertex IN-180 protein skimmer w/ Mag5, Mag9.5 return, 150 Phosban Reactor w/ MJ 1200, 1 Ebo 200w heater, 90lbs. LR, 80lbs. Carib-Sea aragonite, Cooltouch MH lights -2 x 400watt (20K & 14K) PFO hoods & Coralife 65w PC in custom hood with fan, Coralife 3-3/4watt mini moonlights, 8 jet Closed Loop System w/Reef-flo Dart, Aqua-Safe RO/DI, JBJ Auto Top Off unit w/Mag 5 return, 12g Nano cube, 10g quarentine.

Thanks guys. No this was a fish that I bought along with the regal on Sunday, off of Ivan. The fish was good over there. So far so good for my regal though, so will hope for the best. Sorry about your loss to SnelgroveReefer :bawling: , copperbands are one of my favorite fish. It was sad when mine went. Will defenitly buy another one in the future.
    125g with 40g sump

Yeah sometime the fish just died for no apparent reason... new-fish-symptom? I had a small blue tang awhile ago.... he was swimming around actively and was eating for about 2 weeks. Then suddenly his belly went sunken (not eating I guess), went hiding, wasted away and died, all in less than 2 days. Some fish just can't adapt to the tank environment I guess.
    Hardwares: 50G reef tank, 30G sump & ~55lb Indo/Fiji LR. Finnex 36"x4 T5 lights, Coralife Superskimmer 220g, Mag9.5 return and SEIO820+MJ600 PH.
    Corals: zoosss, mushrooms, hammer, torch, fogsprawn, blasto, crocea clam, RBTA
    Fish: Percular clown PJ cardinal, royal gramma, yellow watchman goby, 3x chromis.