Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: plumbing stuff?

plumbing stuff?

is there any ottawa/east end stores that carry plumbing supplies at good prices?

Im looking for bulkheads and gate valves. trying to setup a new tank. :confused-

Thank you.

Princess auto has amazing prices on valves when I was looking at them.

Im sure they have bulkheads too.
    Click For Pictures

90g AGA Reef Ready bare bottom with 100lb of cooked Hatian LR, 40g breeder sump, Mag9.5 pump, Coralife 48" Auqualight Pro, Euro-Reef RS135, Sequence Barracuda pump, SpectraPure Maxcap RO/DI

Ivan sometimes has some in stock, you might want to check with him. On top of that, PVC Plus carries a decient selection.

Cheers!
    There is nothing so permanent as a temporary measure.

Whos Ivan? :loser:

Quote Originally Posted by Krugar
    Ivan sometimes has some in stock, you might want to check with him. On top of that, PVC Plus carries a decient selection.

Cheers!
    I would haven mentioned those but he asked for Ottawa East and he also wanted cheap. PVC plus is where I got most of my plumbing but far from cheap.
    Click For Pictures

90g AGA Reef Ready bare bottom with 100lb of cooked Hatian LR, 40g breeder sump, Mag9.5 pump, Coralife 48" Auqualight Pro, Euro-Reef RS135, Sequence Barracuda pump, SpectraPure Maxcap RO/DI

Princess Auto doesn't carry all plastic gate valves, only metal ones.
    They have some all plastic ball valves.
    Also, I couldn't find any bulkheads either, but I didn't ask them.

Ivan runs the Aquaria Canada store (click the 'shopping' button on the main forum page). He is based in Gatineau.

I get most of my plumbing stuff from Canus Plastics on Lisgar. They have a good selection and OK prices. Being in the downtown core, they aren't too bad to reach from the East end (Orleans area).

You could also look at on-line suppliers such as J&L but the shipping costs would likely make the price unattractive unless you were buying a lot of parts (or some other item like a skimmer).
    Nick

ijo
    We are currently woking out a deal with a supplier and if everything turns out... we will be able to offer plumbing parts and supplies at a HUGE savings compared to what is currently available across Canada in the near future.

CT HOOK: send me a PM or call me at 613.862.7258 and I should be able to give you a good deal on our current stock.

IJO

Quote Originally Posted by nickb
    Ivan runs the Aquaria Canada store (click the 'shopping' button on the main forum page). He is based in Gatineau.

I get most of my plumbing stuff from Canus Plastics on Lisgar. They have a good selection and OK prices. Being in the downtown core, they aren't too bad to reach from the East end (Orleans area).

You could also look at on-line suppliers such as J&L but the shipping costs would likely make the price unattractive unless you were buying a lot of parts (or some other item like a skimmer).
    Shipping is currently FREE from J&L right now. They are having a promo.
    Click For Pictures

Free shipping from J&L is only for orders of $200 or more. That's why I suggested they were most useful if you were ordering another large item (which would get over the $200 limit). Once Ivan gets his supply line set-up, buying from him will be the best option, at least for those of us in the Ottawa area.
    Nick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast