Question how do I feed live rock critters

I've got yet another question ...
    I've noticed on my LR there are very tiny shrimp like things, (almost transparent), as well as very tiny featherdusters and what looks like a funky coral critter. I was wondering if these babies need a special diet? (I've got NO lighting) I really want them to have a fighting chance, so all help is much appreciated.
    Tankx!

I've been told that they'll just live off the LR and the remaining decaying food that you're using to feed the fish. I haven't been doing anything special and they've been doing just fine for sometime.

Scooby... that's very good to know! I haven't introduced any fish to the tank yet, (still not sure if it's cycled and mature yet...see my previous query!! I'm full of questions today!) Anyway I guess I can just add fish food during the day..?
    I've noticed that raising kids & fish are similar: Patience & dedication really pays off!

I've seen on this board about people putting a piece of raw shrimp in thier tank to speed up the cycle process. This would also decay and feed any little creatures running around on the LR. It's a trick that seems to be favoured by many. I myself just did the sit and wait process and have gradually been adding as time goes by.

WQhile you can just let it be all on it's own, many people actually feed VERY TINY amounts of food to the tank, even with no fish just for the stuff in the rock to get some nourishment. It is also good to try and find out what you have on those rocks as you could be feeding something you don't really want such as Aiptasia.

The little bugs running around your rock are copepods. They are a very good to have in your tank. When you put fish in however, you probably won't notice them as much as fish eat them, so they will hide during the day and come out at night. Feather dusters are also nice to have, as long as they are feather dusters. Usually coming out of a small white stem. Like Toutouche said, you don't want aptaisia. They look like small anemones also, but can be a nuisance if left unchecked. They can overrun a tank.

Thank you! I'm pretty sure it's feather dusters, they have the V shape feathers, with a stripe.. I'm hoping to get some pix together but they are so small I'm having not much luck.
    I am worried that the cycling might kill them off.. I hope not!
    Thanks for you're input, it's very appreciated..
    I've noticed that raising kids & fish are similar: Patience & dedication really pays off!

I feed my liverock all the time

When i feed my tank, i add slightly extra.. and you can see the Bristle worms eatting them, and the pods !.. and same with the rock in the Sump i just add in a couple of pelets and the critters come and eat them .