Thinking of upgrading the tank?

Well, I have been thinking about upgrading the tank lately. I am sick of tired of everything in the tank. I like to go with a 90 gal with a sump or something that will fit in a spot that is 60" long by 20" deep including the stand I will make.
    My question is, what kind of tanks are the best? I have heard the ones from europe are very high quality.
    I am thinking of a 90 gallon rectangle. Where do most of you get your tanks?
    What size sump would be good for this size too?
    150 (reef) 56 (FOWLR)
    75 gal sump 25 gal refuge
    300lbs CaribSea Aragonite Reef Sand
    280 lbs of Assorted rock
    Tunze 9010 skimmer, Current USA 48" Fixture
    1 cleaner shrimp, pistol shrimp
    50 blue legged hermit, 15 nausaurus/astrea snails
    Yellow tang, 2 clowns, 1 blue chromis, 1 yellow watchman 1 corral beauty
    Colt coral, Frogspawn, Bubble, Donut coral, Mushrooms,Starburst green, Green and orange polyps an Umbrella coral, Purple Long Tentacle Anemone.

Personally in the range of a 90 gallon tank I wouldn't worry too much on which company makes it. IE oceanic or perfecto whoever. The time I think you really need to worry about the person/company making your tank is when your in the 200 gallon and above. But thats just my thought.

Then again it all depends on what you want to do with the tank as well. Do you want the sides or the bottom drilled or even if you want it drilled at all. Thats a major factor. Some tank makers put tempered glass on the sides as well as the bottom. (You can't get tempered glass drilled)

Hope this helps a little.
    Cheers,
    Mike
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

If you are sick and tired of everything in your tank it's probably because you want more than what you have in there now. Going from a 55 to 90 is not really much of an upgrade. It won't take long before you fill that up too and get tired of the 90. If you want an upgrade, go bigger and make it worthwhile. You will only have to upgrade once and will save money in the long run. I know, I have been there. Go at least 120, or bigger, and make yourselg giddy for a longer period of time. Your wallet won't thank you though.
    180 gallon reef. 230 lbs live rock. Mostly LPS and softies with increasing numbers of SPS. Desjardini Tang, Purple Tang, Powder Blue, Heniochus, Ocellaris clowns, chromis and a mandarin. 3- 250 watt 10000K metal halide lights with 2 VHO actinics.

I had similar size limitations as you. I picked up a Perfecto tank from BA's at their boxing day sales. It is a 120g 5' long, 18" deep and 26" tall so you would still have 2 inches to run piping behind the tank.

My only regret is not going with 24" deep to give more options to aquascaping.
    Rob
    -----
    Upgrade in the works! Keep looking for an update.

I went 24" front to back - 125 short - and I really like the ability to aquascape so I recommend it if it is an option

I agree 24 inch front to back would be the best way to go. My 125gal is 18 inch and it can be a pain to aquascape.
    125 gal 150lbs live rock 3 inch sand bed
    440 VHO 2 actinic 2 10000 daylight on icecap 660
    2 x 250w xm 15000 on icecap 250
    CSS 220,xp3 running carbon / phosguard,Seio 1500
    10 gal fuge hang on chaeto