Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey Ivan, whats up with the avatars?

Can't seem to choose my own avatar. Is that because of the recent change or something?
    90 gal tank
    200 gal power fussion skimmer

1 firefish, 1 wrasse, 1 juvi yellow tang, 1 watchman gobi
    70 pounds free Live sand,200 pounds free Live rock
    1 power heads,

how come i can't post up my tank's picture and i tried too but won't let me do? do i have to let to know with the senior member to post up my tanks photo? well guys help me out too here b'coz i try to share my tank's photo but here it goes my problem pls help me members thanx

Quote Originally Posted by BIGGUNSAR View Post
    Can't seem to choose my own avatar. Is that because of the recent change or something?
    BIGGUNSAR, I know that there's a setting somewhere for this. I believe Ivan has set something like a minimum number of posts before you can set your avatar.

I'll investigate and let everyone know.
    65g - 80lbs LR - 4x36" 39W T5 HOs (2x10000K,2xActinics) - CSS125 - 25g sump - Mag 7 return - Blueline SD-1100 Closed Loop with OM Squirt * 2x Amphiprion ocellaris - 1x Paracanthurus hepatus - 1x Zebrasoma flavescens
    29g - with stuff ;-)
    Coming Soon - 120g with more stuff

Quote Originally Posted by Powder18 View Post
    how come i can't post up my tank's picture and i tried too but won't let me do? do i have to let to know with the senior member to post up my tanks photo? well guys help me out too here b'coz i try to share my tank's photo but here it goes my problem pls help me members thanx
    Again, there's a minimum number of posts to reach before you can add a link. This helps lower the amount of spam that our site gets.

If you want your photos added to a specific post, send Ivan or myself a PM with all the info. We'll gladly add the pictures to your post.

Quote Originally Posted by groupie02 View Post
    Again, there's a minimum number of posts to reach before you can add a link. This helps lower the amount of spam that our site gets.

If you want your photos added to a specific post, send Ivan or myself a PM with all the info. We'll gladly add the pictures to your post.
    What's the min. number?

My avitar hasn't been in since the hacking.My post count was reduced but I noticed that the only avitars are the mods.
    100G Reef
    Purple,Blue,Yellow and Sailfin Tangs.Damsel,Clown and Coral Beauty,Fosters Hawkfish.
    Many mixed corals and clams.
    65G fuge in basement.
    Mag 24 return,RODI,2 Phosban reactors and UV.
    620w in DT.

I couldn't find the setting. I'll see what Ivan had planned on this.
    65g - 80lbs LR - 4x36" 39W T5 HOs (2x10000K,2xActinics) - CSS125 - 25g sump - Mag 7 return - Blueline SD-1100 Closed Loop with OM Squirt * 2x Amphiprion ocellaris - 1x Paracanthurus hepatus - 1x Zebrasoma flavescens
    29g - with stuff ;-)

Check your exclusions/inclusions group settings. Chances are the only ones in there are the mods admins (usually the default setting).
    You only do what you know because you don't know better.

well, I did see that registered users are not allowed to use avatars. I'll just wait for Ivan to OK the change since he owns this site.
    29g - with stuff ;-)

here's what i have now a photo of my tank!

hi this is it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast