Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hello everyone!

Hello everyone!

Hi all !!!
    :038:
    I am new to the forum and the reefing hobby. I started my nano about four months ago and it is doung well. I have a 10 G AGA, with a 10 G tall refuge.
    The rest of the hardwere is:
    -24" Odyssea light fixture with 65W of 10000K and 65W actenic which I wired on a separate swich.
    -an AC 70 hob
    -a fluval 404 run empty for waterflow
    -a diy overflow ( made from a plastic garbage container :20
    -a small waterpump ( from an old decorative waterfall :b2: ) in the overflow for the water return if the power goes out, and the flow stops to the refuge.
    -50W heater
    -an 8" fan for extra cooling on the summer.

The tank has been set up with 10 lbs of live sand and 15 lbs of live rock. there is another 10 lbs of live rock in the fuge.
    The livestock consist of a bumblebee cromis, fals prec. clown, a diamond goby, 6 blue leg, and 6 red leg hermits. A skunk cleaner, and a pepermint shrimp, and an emerald crab. Also there is 2 astrea, 6 cerith, 4 nassarius, 4 margarita snails divided between my main tank and the sump.
    My corals are mostly consisting of zoos ( do not know the names of them :b11: ), and a couple of hichiking leders ( do not know how to spell it :b11: ) , also I have a waving and a pulsating xenia, and some gsp. Will post pic when I figure out how......:013: My camera is not the best so I apologise up front.
    I am looking to add more coloure in my tank and if anyone have some different zoos for sale I would be interested. Also I would love for someone to help me out with the zoo id's.

Thanks all !!!

ijo
    Welcome to the forum gabe129... it sounds like you 10 gallon is packed!!! looking forward to some pictures!!!

IJO

Welcom to Aquaria Canada! Lets see those pics. Sounds like its already time to upgrade, you must be out of room :b16:

BTW, where is Windsor do you get your stuff? I was there today (for work)and couldn't find any listings in the yellow pages. Always like seeing new stores.
    Rob
    -----
    Upgrade in the works! Keep looking for an update.

Thanks for the welcome!

In Windsor there are two places that carry saltwater stuff ( very limited ).
    - The House of Tropical Fish 519-945-2323
    5876 Tecumseh Road East, Windsor, ON N8T 1E2
    - Pro-Fish 519-971-0706
    2140 Wyandotte Street West, Windsor, ON N9B 1J9

I think I got the pictures figured out:b2:! Id's would be appreciated. The tank is not full yet since I only get very small frags ( 3 - 5 polys tops). Oh and I forgot that I got a few shrooms lately to get some colour in the tank, however I do not think I like them too much.

Again sorry for the quality of the pics, Camera and photographer sux....:021:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hello everyone!-picture-238.jpg   Hello everyone!-picture-208.jpg   Hello everyone!-picture-194.jpg   Hello everyone!-picture-206.jpg   Hello everyone!-picture-205.jpg  

Hello everyone!-picture-199.jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by ShipWreck View Post
    Welcom to Aquaria Canada! Lets see those pics. Sounds like its already time to upgrade, you must be out of room :b16:

BTW, where is Windsor do you get your stuff? I was there today (for work)and couldn't find any listings in the yellow pages. Always like seeing new stores.
    Hey Shipwreck,
    Shouldn't that say AC and not AP? LOL I believe that the competition!!!LOL

Cheers,
    Mike

Oh and welcome to the site. There's lots of experience here so if you have any questions feel free to ask!!
    Cheers,
    Mike Philpott

Quote Originally Posted by mike536 View Post
    Hey Shipwreck,
    Shouldn't that say AC and not AP? LOL I believe that the competition!!!LOL
    DOH!!! I hope IJO doesn't fire me :b8:
    Rob
    -----
    Upgrade in the works! Keep looking for an update.

Rob I tried to warn you before others noticed, ah well.

I like the fan stand, isn't that spring water?
    You only do what you know because you don't know better.

ijo
    lol I think thats a first for AC :b10:

Welcome! What a cute little setup. I like the length of the pulsing xenia stalks. Nice zoo's too!
    120g AGA~145 lbs Haitian LR~DA Reef Keeper 2 Controller~Dual 14k 250 DE MH's~Dual Overflows~Dual 250w Jager Heaters~Dual 96W Actinics~30g Sump/Refugium~Mag 12 Return~140 lbs Reefgrade Caribsea Aragonite~BubbleKing 180 Skimmer~Phosban Reactor~GEO Kalk Reactor~Powerheads:MP40w/Seio 820/modified Powersweep 270 with Hydor rotating deflector~Digital lighting timer for moon/fuge lighting~7 stage RODI filtration~Quarantine: modified 12.5g Marineland Eclipse

Nice setup.
    Welcome to AC!
    Regards,
    Patrick.
    Ottawa (Orleans), Ontario
    Yahoo IM: pwallnfld

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast