So...ummm is this what I think it is?

So... is this what "coral poop" looks like, or is it something else? (The dark stringy stuff coming out of the center of some of these)

if its black it's pooh :b10:

could also be a bit of zoox., have you moved them recently??
    `

120S RR tank with 60G basement sump / fuge

Return Pump: Little Giant 4-MDQX SC
    Water Movement: MP40W, Seio 1500, (2) Hydor K4's
    Lighting: 400W SE MH with 10K Venture
    Skimmer: Euro-Reef RS250 with gate valve
    Other: RODI, RDSB, PO4/AC reactor

My Gallery

ijo
    It doesn't look bad... I wouldn't worry about it. One thing I noticed is the black and white snail in one of the zoo colonies... this looks like a zoo eating snail... if you didn't buy it... try and take a closeup pic for us and we can help identify it for you.

IJO

I haven't moved them in a while. But I had done a water change a few hours ago. They've stopped doing what they were doing now, so I guess it's alright. As for the snail; this is the cheeky little guy that was taking a nap in the coral

Thanks!

I have a very similar colony. it recently took a giant POOP like this afew weeks ago. Nothing bad happened to mine. Also, my hermits like to hang out in them quite often too. And my bicolor blenny grew out of his cave, and now sleeps within this colony every night with just his head sticking out.
    120g AGA~145 lbs Haitian LR~DA Reef Keeper 2 Controller~Dual 14k 250 DE MH's~Dual Overflows~Dual 250w Jager Heaters~Dual 96W Actinics~30g Sump/Refugium~Mag 12 Return~140 lbs Reefgrade Caribsea Aragonite~BubbleKing 180 Skimmer~Phosban Reactor~GEO Kalk Reactor~Powerheads:MP40w/Seio 820/modified Powersweep 270 with Hydor rotating deflector~Digital lighting timer for moon/fuge lighting~7 stage RODI filtration~Quarantine: modified 12.5g Marineland Eclipse

ijo
    my bad... it looked a lot like one of these... picture attached
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails So...ummm is this what I think it is?-snail1.jpg