Fish compatibility?

I have a 125G tank & would like to aquire a Foxface Rabbit Fish and an Achilles Tang. Are these fish compatible, and is my aquarium large enough to host these 2 if they are?

The Achilles Tang is one of THE most challenging fish we have collected, shipped, and cared for. It is sensitive to ammonia poisoning, is an extremely difficult species to handle, and therefore should only be kept by an experienced aquarist.
    It sounds silly, but this a fish that seems to break out with ich if you even look at it the wrong way. Can be a picky eater, and may not readily accept foods offered. For this reason, and because they seem to have gotten rare and hard to find, it is best to ask to see this fish eating before you buy one.

liv
    I think they could do in a 125. But like Dark says, its the fun to try and find an Achilles and one in good health too is even harder.

I've had good luck keeping a variety of tangs, they eventually learn their place in the tank and usually the aggression only lasts a few days to a few weeks.

moving.. so temporarily out of SW :b8:
    planning next tank, possibly 60x30x20 on 2x plasma.
    updated: 2011/05/30

Smile

as mentioned above please avoid this fish. it requires experience and the proper setup. these fish ride the surf zone and need more flow than most tanks and newbies provide. very very hard fish to keep. IMO a 125g is not even close enough in size as these fish move even at night.

Thanks

Just like to say thanks. As I'm just starting out I don't want any fish that I could potentially injure or kill easily. I'll probablly have more ?'s for u in the future, so thanks in advance.

You might not always like the answers you get but keep on asking questions. The problem with saltwater fish as I see it is they are all small and cute when we buy them then they get big, bold and beautiful. We have to make the proper selection of fish so that they thrive on our systems.