what should i do?

so... my five and four year old cousins came over last night while i was at work. They dumped a bunch of fish food in the tank and when i came there was food everywhere in the tank. i took out 3/4 of the fish food using a net, but theres still piles of food everywhere between the rocks, where i can't reach.i did a water change this morning but it didnt really help. The water is pretty cloudy and the fish i have in there, its belly got big and i think its going to die. Should i just take all the corals out and start over?

why would you get rid of them for that? wait and see in the meantim, run carbon, do water changes turn your skimmer to skim a bit more wet and take out all the extras you can... use a turkey baster or something to get it into suspension so your skimmer and water changes can get it out of there... do this for a few days and you might be surprised how things turn around

i wasnt going to get rid of them, i was just going to put the corals in a friend's tank and start all over again. how do you run carbon? i dont think i can change my skimmer, i have a nano tank and the skimmer just came with it. I did a 20% water change today, but the water is still cloudy.

Just use a powerhead to blow it back up into the water column and net out as much as you can. The worst case scenario is a phosphate spike from all that flake food. Just wait a couple of days for what is left to break down and do a water change. Use a .5" hose and syphon out what you can reach off the rocks.
    If my wife asks, it was only $20.

Hardware:
    220 Gal Mostly SPS Reef, 66 gal sump with refuge, 33 gal refugium, Gen-X Mak-5 Return, 3 x IceCap 250 MH, 2 x 110 VHO, Deltec APF600 Skimmer and a Deltec AP-600, Geo 6-18 Calcium Reactor, 2 x Tunze Stream 6100, Profilux Plus II EX Controller.

lol that brings back memories..

When a "friend" did that to me, I had flakes and brine shrimp everywhere. I did a couple of water changes, I used the turkey baster as mentioned above to un-lodge the stuck food between my rocks, and mixed up the substrate just enough to move the top layer.

You can put your fish in a seperate tank in the meantime until they burn some calories lol

Your coral should be okay in the tank as long as you do a couple of water changes, and run your filters like mad.
    I never even thought about the powerheads (moving them down to move the food around) but it sounds like a great idea.
    Look deep into nature, and then you will understand everything better -Albert Einstein