Looking for freebies! :)

Hi folks,

As some of you know I've been threatening to get my big tank set up for about a year now... I am still hoping to get it in by Christmas.

Just wondering if anyone has anything they'd be willing to donate or let go for cheap cause your wife suggests so? Right now I have the tank/stand/2 powerheads/bunch of heaters and that's it.

A long shot but no harm in asking right?! :b7:
    Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated!

soon I'll have an old 55 with an 18 inch high iron stand up for grabs (for a sump/fuge?), 36x18x20... plus 20 pounds of mature ls, lots of critters in it... the other 20 pounds will be seeding my new tank.... and 4 older maxjet 1200s

Oops! Did not notice know your locale.... this would be for Ottawa freebie seekers...srry

Yes.. our location certainly makes things more difficult.. but not impossible

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Reynolds View Post
    soon I'll have an old 55 with an 18 inch high iron stand up for grabs (for a sump/fuge?), 36x18x20... plus 20 pounds of mature ls, lots of critters in it... the other 20 pounds will be seeding my new tank.... and 4 older maxjet 1200s
    I would love to share in this def the powerheads and some rock would be nice for my tank

I will be making the switch a roo probably next weekend depending when I get my shipments of equipment in... so everything I mentioned will be up for grabs, wife wants the tank out of the house ASAP... right now I have 3 tanks in the living room, and she just stubbed her toe on one this morning... :b9: hope its not too cold tonight because I will be spending it in the doghouse...

While I don't have a 'need' for any more tanks, I am willing to pay shipping on items I do need.