Where to find an retailer commercial Aquarium system?

I'm starting an Exotic Pet store and I'm having a lot of difficulty finding a company which provides a commercial Aquarium system.
    I've already made contact with marineland.com but after much research I've found that there is some major bad reputation on the quality of their systems.

I'm also going to be in contact with petstorefixtures.com But I've found that its most likely that they will not deal with a Canadian based company.

Does anyone know of any other companies that provide these systems. I'm on a major timelimit and need to find one soon.

I realize that these systems are very expensive, so I've been searching for used systems, but this is proven to be impossible even though I have heard that they are always on sale at ebay.
    Regardless I don't even know the exact search term because the two companies call them totally different things.

Where could I find this sort of thing?

i think the best thing would be to build the frame and buy individual tanks. this way you can QT items separately and allow room for expansion. then use a common ( or two ) sump / refugium to handle the bio-load.

sorry i don't know where to get a large setup all in one like that pic but it too was probably built from individual tanks.
    `

120S RR tank with 60G basement sump / fuge

Return Pump: Little Giant 4-MDQX SC
    Water Movement: MP40W, Seio 1500, (2) Hydor K4's
    Lighting: 400W SE MH with 10K Venture
    Skimmer: Euro-Reef RS250 with gate valve
    Other: RODI, RDSB, PO4/AC reactor

My Gallery

liv
    You should contact aquarium obsessed in Toronto.
    http://aquariumobsessed.com

they will need some measurements like height, lenght, width, holes needed, how many tanks total etc. but i'm sure they can come up with a nice setup for you.
    These guys do both residential and commercial applications.

A4's soo right on this. you might want to customise your setup instead of purchasing those ready made ones and make them more appropriate for your enviroment and what you intend to keep.

i'm positive if you get the tanks build by AO you are bound to get a nice deal !
    you could opt for some pallet style stands if AO doesn't have anything for you.
    thats what I did for my setup. they are modular.. so you order the legs, side pieces and braces the lenght you want within their standards and its not that pricy.

keep us posted !
    and welcome to Aquaria Canada !!

moving.. so temporarily out of SW :b8:
    planning next tank, possibly 60x30x20 on 2x plasma.
    updated: 2011/05/30

Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    you could opt for some pallet style stands if AO doesn't have anything for you.
    thats what I did for my setup. they are modular.. so you order the legs, side pieces and braces the lenght you want within their standards and its not that pricy.
    Could you please provide more info on this stand option? I am looking at a 180g tank and am looking for stand options.

Thanks,
    Ross

I heard about these guys when I was buying my skimmer. I have a DAS EX-1 and the guy I bought it off explained who made it.

http://www.petstorefixtures.com/

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfish View Post
    I heard about these guys when I was buying my skimmer. I have a DAS EX-1 and the guy I bought it off explained who made it.

http://www.petstorefixtures.com/
    Sorry I just noticed you already looked into DAS

liv
    I picked up this rack from a company in toronto.. the name of the company excapes me right now.. it will come back.
    basically its the same stuff used at rona to hold skids.
    the one I picked up is rated at 19000lbs per leg..lol and each beam at ~3500lbs each... plenty for my 400g... gotta love overkill. I think the total for 4 beams,2legs and 4 side supports was ~8-900$ shipped to my home.

liv
    The company is called Avenue supplies. ( the company for the pallet racking stuff ) here's their website: avenuesupply.com

you will need a registered company name etc.