Handling the cord octupus?

Hi everyone itís been a while since I updated.

Things are going along, very slowly but if I have a small problem (which Iíve had a few) I like to totally work it out before I add anything else. So still a very lowly populated tank but I have over 50lb of rock now, water maker, auto top off, minimum lighting (1 blue/1 daylight) and just a flourescent for the sump.

What Iíve been wondering is do you guys have an answer for the CORDS - the aquarium looks great until u turn the corner and see this octopus of wires. The tank is in the family room which is next to a sunroom and half of my equipment plugs in a wall which is nicely hidden by the sump the other half is plugged in sunroom (just a few feet away) I have bought some ďthingsĒ you put in the outlet that gives it 3 plug points instead of one, at the moment I am needing 10 outlets to plug things into. How do you all handle this (hopefully it not involving knocking down a wall or anything).

Tough question without pictures to fully explain some ideas and options. My octopus of wiring is quite scary under my tank. I have about 16 items plugged in. Sometimes you can run the wires threw conduit piping of some sort. Or simply tie wrapping some of it to be less cluttered. Or make some sort of wall out of wood or acrylic or something to block the view.
    120g AGA~145 lbs Haitian LR~DA Reef Keeper 2 Controller~Dual 14k 250 DE MH's~Dual Overflows~Dual 250w Jager Heaters~Dual 96W Actinics~30g Sump/Refugium~Mag 12 Return~140 lbs Reefgrade Caribsea Aragonite~BubbleKing 180 Skimmer~Phosban Reactor~GEO Kalk Reactor~Powerheads:MP40w/Seio 820/modified Powersweep 270 with Hydor rotating deflector~Digital lighting timer for moon/fuge lighting~7 stage RODI filtration~Quarantine: modified 12.5g Marineland Eclipse

You could also use surge protectors / power bars. They range from a simple Noma 6-outlet power bar ($12) to 8 and 12 outlet units for $60 and higher.
    Check Can. Tire's website for ideas.
    Then, if you have serious case of OCD, you could look at something like the American DJ power centers. Each plug is individually controlled by a rocker switch. $50. here's a link:

http://www.stevesmusic.com/demo/inde...oducts_id=6783

HTH
    :b16:
    Man cannot live on bread alone --
    He must also have his peanut butter

Thanks for the ideas, the real mess can only be seen from one angle and I just try not to look that way. I like the idea of using a pipe to run them through.