cleaner shrimp sick?

My husband and I just recently started our 75 gallon tank. We've had it running for a couple of months now and have a couple of Darwin clowns (doing very well), a skunk cleaner shrimp, three coral frags (xenia, red mushroom and another one I'm not sure what it is). Yesterday we came home to find 'Sherman', our shrimp hiding under a rock ledge, quite listless. He's normally VERY eager for food and actively bounces from rock to rock. Last night at feeding time, he didn't even venture out at all. We've had him for 3 weeks. We've read that they get reclusive after molting, but there has been no sign of molting yet so we're worried he's having trouble. Is it possible that he needs iodine? The only thing we've changed recently (a few days ago) was a 10% water change - our very first...and it went well, temp was perfect, was 1.024 for salinity.

ijo
    I dont think you need to worry about iodine. He might have already molted (common when introduced into a new aquarium). Give him a day or two and im sure you will see him actively feeding.

IJO

Cleaner shrimp re-bounded!

Our cleaner shrimp, 'Sherman', rebounded the very next day and is once again hopping around from rock to rock and is excited at feeding time. We think we missed seeing him molt.
    I believe that everything happens for a reason. Usually, the reason is that somebody screwed up!