Good Morning everybody...

Just found this site as i was looking around for more information in my new hobbie with my salt water tank... I had soft water tank for the last 10 years and I always wanted to try salt water but always found it was so expensive to start up... I already have 3 softwater tank in the house a 20 hex in the living room and two 10 in the kids rooms...(Yes I used my kids to feed my addiction...lol) I got a great deal on a 35 salt water tank with the live sand and live rock and 3 clown fish one orange and two black an white... I didn't wanted to change most of the water as I though the guy knew what he was doing so I transfered most of his existing water with me... Was doing good up till the time I got a cleaning shrimp and some snails... They went to the bottom and died within minutes... So my first lesson learned... don't assume anything and test the water yourself...lol turned out the salinity of the water was way low and that is why the shrimp died... So for the last week I have finaly brought the water quality to where it should be and I'm slowly introducing some cleaner before I step up and introduce new fish... What do you guys recommend? I was thinking a Royal Gramma, 6 lines rasse, what else???
Thanks for your help...
Eric