HELP!!lionfish spots(i inserted a pict.)

Anybody can tell me if these spots are normal on both of his lower fins?It is a volitan lionfish.

If you need a bigger picture to see let me know!!
    Derik...

Spots I Circled on your PIC ???

If you are talking about the spots that are up close to his body on the fins(circled on PIC) they are normal and will elongate when he and his fins grow. I pasted and enlarged the PIC and it is not clear enough to see anything as small as ICH would be. I know you have an ongoing concern with possible ICH infection but i see no signs of it in this PIC at this quality
    Rob

Yes and they will groww to be long white stripes as the fish matures...
    The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

Thank guys!!!this is my first saltwater aquarium and i wanted that fish for years....maybe i am just being paranoid.He is very very interested in everything in the tank.He eats frozen foods and when i put a stick in the aquarium to pick up something i dropped he swims right at the stick and sometimes tries to bite it.I guess he is still in good health...aside from his cloudy eyes and small white spots on the eyes.
    Derik...

Before I was in reefing I had 3 volitans, and 2 fu-manchu lions in a fish only tank. My one lion had a body from tail to head of almost 10 inches... these are great fish and become very tame...which is bad for stinging fish. To make a long story short, I was arranging rock and holding the fish at one side of the tank with alarge net. Well they are use to being fed by me, the biggest one darted past the net and stung my hand. They are very fast...well a trip to the hospital and myhand was the size of a softball for two days. I took morphine to keep the pain down and it still hurt for days. Just be carefull as they grow and get tame. I no longer keep them but I sure love to watch these fish.
    The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

I agree mouse .. these fish all very nice and also interesting to keep. The trade off is of course that no small fish can be keep in the tank. That's why I sent mind back to the tank shop. Course back then you could do that ... no questions asked. They used to lend you groupers to cycle your tank with.
    Rob

I made a 25% water change last night and added melafix....THere is no spots on his eyes anymore and the cloudiness in his eyes is half gone.....do you think its a coincidence?
    Derik...

Improving the quality of the water like when you do a change is always a good thing for fish who are ill. I would think that both the water change and the meds are at work together to see the improvement in his condition.
    Rob