Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Torontonians>????

anyone live in the GTA or close by?

incase i never need anything, i can haggle you for it
    lol
    -48g bow front
    reef in the making

I live about 2 hours east of Toronto. I will help you when I can. Just let me know.

Vickie

Yup !

Im in Richmond Hill, About 10 mins of Toronto!

cool
    i work at warden/14th
    so its pretty close to richmoundhill
    -48g bow front
    reef in the making

Kitchener here but I go to Toronto quite often.
    The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

J_T
    Another from Toronto. I also work near 14th/warden. I work at Sargent Canada.

What sort of things were you looking for drezart?
    ____
    J_T
    I do Acrylic work

i work close to warden/14th, on mcpherson, its the signal light b4 14th going north
    called micro alternative solutions

well
    i wanna get some contacts b4 i start to jump into the hobby
    incase i need some advice
    i havn't really looked at anyones setup as of yet
    i only got a small glimps of the ones at big Als on kennedy (which is like a 5minute drive away)

the reason i ask is if i ever want to trade, or purchase, knowing other ppl in the hobby is always a plus
    -48g bow front
    reef in the making

A good place to start is to join MAST. There is a meeting Feb. 11 where you can meet many people and ask lots of questions.

Vickie

J_T
    I will be at the Mast meeting. It also happens to be the propigation work shop this month. That Big ALs is a good one. there is also a small store at the NW corner of Woodbine and 14th. I get some of my coral from him. If nothing else you should go and see the leather coral he has. It is a umbrella, that is a foot tall and wide.
    ____
    J_T
    I do Acrylic work

Since you have not actually stated yet I would Highly recommend joining MAST http://www.MastCanada.org You will be able to meet alot of people as well as learn from the people in the club. I am one of the Directors for the Club and am at almost every meeting.

The February meeting is the Probigation Workshop, a great place to start. If you can find someone with some room in their tank you should be able to partisipate and go home with a few frags. Put them ina friends tank and when you have your tank setup you already have some coral to get you started.

The Anual auction is also just around the corner and is always a good night to pick up a few things for a very resonable price. Even for the Ottawa Members, this may be a good night to get together and come for the drive you never know what may show up.

Joining MAST will be the best $25.00 you will spend. The amount of money that you are going to save just learning from fellow reefers and doing it right the fist time is well worth the membership fee.

Hope to see you on Wednesday

Brian
    Your Source For Live Marine Food

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast