Clowmfish compatibility

Hey,
    I have 2 false clownfish and wanted to know what other types of clownfish I can place in the same tank as them, in the future I plan on moving my 25 gallon setup to a larger one..
    thanks

Anemonefishes can be overtly territorial, in particular where any threat to their host anemone is concerned. It is suggested that they be introduced with their host anemone after other fish tankmates, or provided with their own system. If your clown fish are very large and you want to try adding new specimens; disturbing/re-arranging the physical environment, extra-feeding and a watchful eye for problems are advised. Most other species of fishes are left alone as long as they are previously established, larger or more aggressive, and do not bother the Clownfish's anemone or come too close while the clown's are breeding. Anemonefish can and will attack you and draw blood if so inclined.

Large non-paired adults generally do fight in all but the largest aquaria. Likewise, mixing species of all but juvenile sizes is chaotic. Keep them in separate systems.

To reiterate; aggression can be intense amongst and between species of Anemonefishes. They lock jaws and "bite" each other cichlid-like. To reduce agonistic behavior, provide adequate size quarters, a number of anemones, be leery of mixing sizes and sexes and restrict your collection per tank!. If you want to try mixing adult species, make sure each pair has a large anemone, so they won't fight over anemones. Breeder pairs of some species are kept in ten to twenty gallon systems commercially; yours should be much larger.
    The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

The clowns that I have in the tank are quite young and have only been in the tank for 10days.... that's why I was thinking of adding new clowns ASAP...

You would probably get away with it then. Are you looking to add a different type or the same? Also do you have an anenome in the tank?
    The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

I was thinking of adding two Black Sebae, and maybe a Blacktip Orange Fromia Starfish.
    I have one Haitian Reef Anemone, and i believe one long tentacle anemone.

Thanks for your help

You'd have the best luck with same species of clowns. Mouse is correct, they are aggressive and territorial towards their anemone, the false perc is a little more sedate, with the pink skunk being fairly placid. the Sebae are fairly placid as juveniles but get more territorial as they get older.
    As for the rest ditto to what mouse said....
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Hi Boss, I'm no expert, but have kept a couple of different anemones in my systems, with clownfish. You haven't mentioned your lighting (have you?) and I'm going to suggest you hold off on adding any more clownfish until you're into a MUCH bigger tank.

I understand the urge to keep as many of these fascinating fish as one can, but it's a tricky affair. Plus, you're dealing with 2 separate issues here. Ideally we need a large, stable system (at least a year old), good lighting (preferably MH), and great water quality for keeping anemones. Clownfish are hardy, yes - but anemones are not. I know that fish stores sell a lot of anemones to new reefers, but they shouldn't.

Here's a quote relating to the clownfish question, from a qualified expert:
    <DO NOT MIX TWO DIFFERENT SPECIES OF CLOWNFISH>
    From the FAQ here:
    Clownfish Compatibility FAQ

This site is a tremendous resource and should be scoured top to bottom. We have a large task caring for these fantastic creatures, and good information is invaluable.

As for the anemone info, there is a ton there as well. Many many many considerations when one gets interested in keeping these.

Good luck with your tank, and keep asking questions!
    - Alan