Talking I love my status!

Hahaha! It's nice to know that I 'm only a bacteria in the members profile. What's the highest ranking I can get on here? I'd like to be a gorgonian someday, 'cause they're goood lookin'! It's nice stopping by here once in a while to see all the great pics that everybody posts. I hope I can do the same someday. Keep up the good work everyone!

ijo
    [welcome2]

Welcome to AC West_Coast... I can't even remember what the highest ranking is... hrrmm I think its Great White but I might be wrong... no one is even close to this status(not even me) hehe

It doesn't take long to move up the first few ranks.. don't take any offense to your status... we really don't think your Bacteria :

The Photopost addon has got to be the best addition to this site so far(we have another in the works but its currently a secret). If you have any suggestions... feel free to let us know.

IJO

The other in the works is a monthly winner of a new car!!!!! I STILL want my Volvo X-Country Stationwagon!!!!!

Ijo,
    Sorry for letting the cat out of the bag!!

mpg post availability??????
    You know for those tricky situations that really need a movie to fully express the situation...Just a thought....
    Toutouche, Station wagon, arrghhh! I thought it was a choice between the new Jaguar convertible, and the Lotus convertible!!!!
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

its a monthly bus pass!
    whoo hoooo!!!

dont worry W_C, i think im still bacteria aswell!

**Edit

i guess im not, but you'll multiply fast dont worry.
    -48g bow front
    reef in the making

Tiff,
    You're right about the station wagon...., usually!!! But I specifically said the Volvo X Country version. THAT is no ordinary staion wagon by a longshot!!! Yes, I'd love a REEEALLL sports car but for me it's very impractical for my daily needs and the Volvo I'm talking about is way sporty enough. You HAVE to test drive one before calling it just another station wagon. Besides, I'm more of a SUV kinda guy and I also really like the new Volvo truck.

liv
    naaaa.. get an xterra! far better for offroading then the volvo.. believe me !

moving.. so temporarily out of SW :b8:
    planning next tank, possibly 60x30x20 on 2x plasma.
    updated: 2011/05/30

Sign me up for the Porsche Cayenne.
    "Is that rate in canadian dollars?"....Hmmm...well, what country are you calling?