Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

coral frag web site

Anyone know of a good reasonably priced canadian web site? Or anyone here that frags? As I live in BC I would like to pay in canadian dollars and support canadian stores as well.

:biggrinbo

Did you try J&L Aquatics. They have great prices and they are based in BC.

Cheers.

I was there on the weekend and the prices were ok but not really much in the line of frags right now.. I think they were getting a shippment in though just not sure when.

I got 2 acro frags from J&L, and they are starting to color up really nice. I have also ordered other corals from them and I have only good things to say about there livestock.

I have also ordered form www.canadianreef.com and agin nothing but good things to say about them. I recomend that you call them and ask for Joe. They are pretty slow about updating their web site but they always have really nice zoo frags on hand.

I have never ordered from A.C. but I saw some really nice acro frags posted on the board that were bought from here. I will have to place an order and give A.C. a try.

HTH.
    "DREAM LIKE YOU'LL LIVE FOREVER, LIVE LIKE YOU'LL DIE TOMMOROW"

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    The frags available from here at AC are top quality. Ivan even takes the extra step of quarantining new arrivals in order to minimize the chance of getting bad beasties.
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

If it were shipped over what is the success rate of survival? I have never ordered any live stock over the net before.

ijo
    If were able to reach you with overnight shipping... the chances of survival is extremely good... we are able to fit upto 12 frags per small box and shipping is a flat rate of $30 to B.C. The only issues we've ever had with DOA's on frags is when a shipment was late. We cover all DOA's so the risk is minimal.

I would defiantely look around for easier to find frags in your area first as prices there are low compared to the rest of Canada. We do have some odd/rare type frags here at AC.... take a look in our Aqua Cultured section for availability.

IJO

GREAT! thanks so much for the info I really like the candy case frags that are there and will check with J&L aquatics here I've heard they are pretty good as well.

Another BC based site which hasn't been mentioned is: http://oceanaquatics.com/

There is also a frag 'trading' page: http://www.frags.org/ THese are mostly US based but there are some Canadians listed.
    Nick

I will also vouch for the frags here from AC. Lately, I have been getting most of my coral frags from here, and they are topnotch stuff that I highly recommend!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast