Question Just got my rock and have a question

Well I'm finally putting my tank together. We got back from our honeymoon this past weekend from Florida and MAN was it perfect timing.. We got there just before Ivan but that missed Orlando all together and we left a day before Jeanne hit. Luck was on our side this time but the dammage that Charlie did was unreal we took some pics and have still to load them onto the computer but it was unreal whole hotels were demolished by Daytons beach.

Well onto my question.... I picked up my rock yesterday while it was curing during our vacation and placed them all into the tank.. Turned out alot better than I planned a few caves and over hangs and dart holes...

Question is, one of my rock had quite a bit of plant growth on it... Looks Exactly like a juniper shrub that you would plant in your yard... The growth was about 1/2 inch or so. it's easity removed by hand as I picked a few of them off but I was curious is this cause for worry or should I just leave it alone?

I would take the rock out and srub it but it's my main peice and I'm affraid that the structure won't look the same if I try and put it all back together but if need be it's better than some major break out in my tank.

Thanks in advance.

liv
    i'd keep it there.
    if it becomes a nuisance later.. simply remove it then.
    take a pic and post it.. some should be able to identify it.

moving.. so temporarily out of SW :b8:
    planning next tank, possibly 60x30x20 on 2x plasma.
    updated: 2011/05/30

Computer program for downloading my pics from my digital camera is down with some sort of virus.. Gone for 2 weeks and my computer has wreaked havok on me so needless to say I cant post any pics for a few days now at least. Which is too bad because i wanted to put some of my tank as I'm building it up.