Thread: Finally....

Finally....

after waiting for about 2 weeks for the right delivery to come in, I got my cleaner shrimp! I also broke down and got a false perc and I must say he is the most beautiful one I have seen! He was the only one out of the bunch that had such deep colours and defined lines. Once I got him into the tank, I actually shed a tear. How sad is that! lol
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
    WOO HOO - What a Ride!

I got a little something in my eye the first time my maroon swam through the tank riding the currents. Not the least bit sad, just the sign of a fish lover:biggrinbo

lol thanks for saying that, I figured I might have been losin' it!
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
    WOO HOO - What a Ride!

Not at all xena, I brought home a new baby angel this morning and actually shed tears when I saw him start eating right away. We put so much of ourselves into our tanks I think it's natural to get emotional over the good times. These may seem like simple things but they are the memories we need when things go wrong.

Congrats on finally getting your shrimp. Post pics of your percula when you get a chance!
    Susan

I most certainly will! Having an oriental fondue party in a few minutes so I probably wont get one up tonight but I will tomorrow!
    WOO HOO - What a Ride!

Sounds like fun - have a great evening!
    Susan

Thanks Susan! It turned out to be a great night. Everyone really enjoyed the fondue, especially those that hadn't tried it before! It was actually a get together for us bridesmaids that will be standing in a wedding on Dec. 18th! This will be my fifth wedding, putting new meaning the the phrase, "Always the bridesmaid, never the bride!"
    Anyhoo, got some pics of Flopper and Pokey but neither of them turned out very well. Flopper tends to move too quickly for me to get a decent shot and Pokey just didn't feel like posing in a spot that would maximize the light! I don't think they are ready yet for the limelight! You can see them in my gallery here:

http://aquariacanada.com/PhotoPost/s...hp?ppuser=1163
    WOO HOO - What a Ride!

Flopper has great colour! I see what you mean now about the distinct bands, very nice pick indeed.
    Susan