Update on crab and another alien!

Been observing this unidentified crab for some weeks now. I haven't bothered to take him out since he seems to stay in his hole and only come out far enough to pick at the rock. He has one large claw and a smaller claw and has a triangular shaped body. He only comes out at night so I haven't yet decided what colour he is since I only use the red lense on the flashlight. Any ideas from this vague description as to what he may be?
    Also, I have been watching another alien grow from my LR and I have no idea what it may be. It is red with lots of bubbly like things and is translucent.
    I haven't removed either of them because I haven't decided if they are bad yet. I realize my descriptions are quite vague but maybe someone out there can figure these out. I can't post a picture as of yet because they are much too small for my camera to focus on. Also the crab only comes out at night so a picture of him is near impossible!
    Thanks in advance for any help y'all!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
    WOO HOO - What a Ride!

Senior Member tang_man_montreal's Avatar
    Take a look at this crab ID page...
    Maybe it can help you...

http://www.nhm.org/guana/bvi-invt/bvi-surv/crab-g03.htm
    I am Homer of BORG... Prepare to be..OOOO!! DONUT!!!!!!

i have a Mithrax verrucosus in my tank and i'm not even sure if its safe or not. But anything that only eat algea is good.
    Newbie in training

Thanks Tang Man! Can't conclusively say that this crab is one of them but I have bookmarked that site for when I can get a better look at him. Thanks for that.
    I am with you Khoa, since I haven't seen him become a threat in any way, I do not have the desire to rid my tank of him.
    Now if anyone knows what this red bubbly thing might be, I would really appreciate the help!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
    WOO HOO - What a Ride!