what are the chances...

I already have a mated pair of maroons in my tank and was wondering if it would be possible to add a pair of false percs or will all hell brake looses. Thanks in advance for the input.

I believe all hell will break loose instantaneously. Sorry

I have mated tomatos and a pair of mated perc's, I had to seperate them cause the tomatos became really aggressive towards the perc's. Both pair have spawned tomato's more than the perc's but that could have been because of the stress they went under when they were being harassed. I tried a maroon and ended up taking him back no one would accept the little guy Just my experience though, and I know that tom's have nothing really to do with Maroon's...but what the heck thought I'd share anyway....but from what I can gather its not a good idea to mix clowns at all...Thats from the clownfishes book I have here.

Thats what I figured would happen. Thanks guys

In a 55 you are assured of having the established clowns destroy the newcomers.....I'm about to attempt adding a pair of skunk clowns into a 7 foot tank with an established pair of true percs...I'm not sure of the outcome- they will, however be at complete opposite ends of the tank.....we'll see...
    Matt.

Old system torn down to make a playroom.. planning a 62x42x28 high