Thread: My new setup...

My new setup...

So after the near disaster with the leak in the old setup, I finally got a chance to get a pic of the new setup! As you can tell, it is bare bones right now and will probably remain that way until sometime after Christmas. I have placed a sheet over the stand to make it look a little more substantial until the surround is built. In the meantime, this new setup is making things so much easier than the last. Everything looks just a little bit better, the fish are happier and so am I! As you can see also, I need more LR which I will be getting from Smartin77 this weekend. (Will get in touch tomorrow Smartin)
    Oh and no more jumping fish cause they have no way of getting out which is awesome!

http://aquariacanada.com/PhotoPost/s...hp?ppuser=1163
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
    WOO HOO - What a Ride!

Lookin good. I can just picture you standing in front of it rubbing your hands saying: yup a nice monti cap there, and maybe a couple shrooms in this corner, and oh, oh, oh a clam here and mybe a sun polyp there!!!! Honest Santa I have been a good girl :angel:
    180g with 2 x 54g corner bowfront bookends. 220 FOWLR in the works, 75g sump, 75g fuge, 75g QT.
    Solaris I4 72", 2 x 150 HQI Outer Orbit Pendants, Reeflo Orca 250, Profilux controller, Tunze 6101's and 6055's, Deltec CA Rx, PM Kalk Mixer, PM SR45 reactors.

lmao...When were you outside my window, lookin in?! You could'a just knocked on the door and come in, ya know!
    arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, Champagne in one hand - strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming
    WOO HOO - What a Ride!

looking good....maybe i can get ya some frags to go in there soon

That would be sweet, atlantic! I would love to have some shrooms at some point. When I hold the first meeting in January, we can look into that! Although, I probably won't have anything to trade by then...
    WOO HOO - What a Ride!

Thats looking good xena47r. It's always great to get a new setup off to a good start.
    Rob

Thanks, OSD! Will look much better with more LR, I'm sure! Can't wait for that!
    WOO HOO - What a Ride!