Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The smoked plastic honeycomb sheeting comes from Reno-Depot or Beaver Lumber if you live outside "La Belle Province". :

Actually it'll be great to put this into the DIY section, I only saw my mistake after I finished posting it here.

I'd like to post more DIY stuff eventually, but for now I'm only a humble goby... : LOL

Van

p.s - For all of you wishing to post large items such as this, be warned that the server times you out after a minute or so. In other words your post will disappear when you press "submit".

It's a major P.O to have to do it all over again, but if you save it in Word, then you can just paste it into a new reply. RC does the same bloody thing as well as all the others.

Believe me, I've been doing this for a while, it ain't no fun getting one of these posts flushed.

Van
    It's not junk, it's un-assembled DIY!

Awesome canopy , Van ! I hope the next one I do is as nice , just to clarify , mine as glass just over the lights not the water . The 2 fans are just for the heat from the lights , I used another smaller fan for gas exchange for the 5" space between the water and the glass protector. I'm now running 4 VHO and in the future 2 MH as well . My only problem is the 2 computer fans do had a bit of noise to the room not alot but they are noticable ! Now I have to go back and examine Van's hood again so maybe I can pick up some of those parts !

mpleleaf,

The canopy fans I use are from Radio Shack, there are almost silent. Buy the 4" ones @ 1120vac.

Van
    It's not junk, it's un-assembled DIY!

"The canopy fans I use are from Radio Shack, there are almost silent. Buy the 4" ones @ 1120vac."

I have to agree with ReeVan here, I have one of these drawing air out of my canopy and it is virtually silent.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123