Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    Mike,
    The owner's name is Brent.., who is learning and wants to learn and yes perhaps Gwen knows things ( but not everything by far), but the rest of the workers are just like any other store. I, along with a few others are always telling them/teaching them things when we go in there.
    As for AquaT, Ken "is" the wrong guy to talk to as most others are, except for Micheal. Again, as I said it's up to "you" to do your homework.
    It's just like in school..., don't do your homework, and you'll get burnt in the end!! At "any" store!!
    What about your friend Brad in Lasalle telling your girlfriend to shake the Linkia you lost?!!!! I don't see you bashing "that" store?!!!!

Agreed with the Tout, why the hell would you trust any lfs. They SELL these things.
    You have to do your own research.
    Not because Aquatropical is a rats nest and rotting from the inside out that the live stock cant be good.
    Sure there might be some dead fish floating arround, actualy, you should see how much dead fish those sharks in the back used to eat.
    Surely its normal for the industry.
    I think the trick there is to come in and snatch up quickly what you want, like a rescue mission of sort.

Ive had some killer rock from that place. Ive also seen some serrious crap.
    PLEASE SEND ALL ACROPORA FRAGS TO THE REEFSURFER

Brad would still say better things than Ken. I could bash Brad but Brad didn't screw up mr. crazy's tank. What's wrong Toutouche are you good friends with the owners/emp of aquatropicale? You seem to be taking this quite personally.

"Gwen knows things ( but not everything by far), but the rest of the workers are just like any other store. I, along with a few others are always telling them/teaching them things when we go in there."

Well why dont you tell them/teachthem things to the guys at aquatropicale since you seem to go there quite often.
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Because then i would have to start traelling all the way to brossard to "teach" them not to tell your girlfriend to shake a starfish!!!:

And no, I am not friends with anyone at AquaT. It's just that I know what to look for and you can find good stuff there just as anywhere else. Why are you sticking so much to what the workers say? You should be making a bit of effort to do your homework before going shopping. Would you buy a car just because a salesman told you it looked good with you sitting behind the wheel? I hope not!!!
    I don't really have anything else to add to this. If you feel AquaT is not "good enough" to have you as a client, then I have no problem with that....

LOL Greg you like rubbing in the linkia story. I dont really care to what the workers say. I actually research everything i buy. Like i said i have no problem buying corals at aquat but fish is another story for the reasons i previously stated. Anyhow, lets forget about this and help crazy with his problems.
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Talking

Mike, you seem to really know your stuff! after less than 1 year! you must be a genious. not to start a big debate but you really could word your threads a little less condecending or confrontational.your talking with other reefers that have quite a bit of time in and a lot more experience. Its nice to have them to turn to when you experience problems with your tank etc. I turn to many reefers here for help and I'm sure they do as well. I've been following all your threads and you seem to be wanting to criteque others but not yourself. theres a famous saying,''I never learned anything while talking but alot while listing''

Originally posted by Johnny Rock
    theres a famous saying,
    Or, another one..., "It's better to keep your mouth shut and let people "think" you're an idiot, than to open it and "prove" your an idiot"!!!: :

tsk, tsk......:biggrinbo

My lights are bigger then yours.
    Don't Panic Feel free to visit my blog -> Internet Tough Guy.

lmao.. well, that was entertaining... certainly started to pass the time at work well. Drama at Aquaria... and so are the days of our lives.

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast