manderin green or yellow watchman gooby

im in the plans of purchasing either or which is best for tank and not destroying sandbed fauna

i am not sure having a mandarin in a 20G is a good idea...
    He needs pods to survive and i wonder if 20G is enough rocks and pods for him. I would go with a Yellow watchman goby.

The watchman will take some bite to your sandbed, but he wont destroy it IMO
    Richard

Hobby Experience: Newbie
    600G system, Sifligoi3x400w with ACLS units, 2xH&S A200-2x1260, Schuran Jetstream 2 Ca reactor, 4xVortech Pump, Tunze Stream 6200, Tunze Wavebox, 4xWavy Sea Plus wavemaker, Oceans Motions 4 way, Prolifux Wireless Controller, Red Sea 100mg Ozonizer, Seachem Pinnacle 200GPD RO/DI

Definetly go with the Yellow Watchman. I had a Manderine in a 23gal and I had to add pods all the time. These guys can eat! I had a 10gal that was thriving with pods and I use to siphon them into the 23gal every other day. In the end the Manderine still died. Trust me, it's not worth the trouble! Go with the Yellow Watchman. Get a pair, they are really cool to watch and much more sociable then a Manderine.

JMO though!
    :fish3:Piatchie:fish3:

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

i have a 65 gal 5 inch of sand deep 1.5 years

OOOOOHHH! Well that's a horse of a different color! Well you could get away with a Manderine if you want. I still think I would go with a Yellow Watchman Gobie pair though. I never use to see my Manderine very much. They spend the whole day in the rock work looking for food. At least the Yellows would be out swimming around a little!

Again, JMO! Manderines are very atractive fish!
    :fish3:Piatchie:fish3:

Why is it called "cargo" when it goes by ship, and "shipment" when it goes by car?

I agree.., no Mandarin. Your tank is still somewhat small for it.., even with the amount of time it's been setup. Get the Goby instead.
    In my 125 gal. I used to see my Mandarin "all" the time.