Goby ID and question about sand sifting

Just got a pair of what the store said was white sleeper gobies. I checked the goby reference page noted on another discussion but couldn't find anything which looked close. They are totally white with 8 iddidescent blue spots on their gills. They are definitely sand sifters which will lead to my next question. Any idea what these might be?

Next question: They are really digging (under rocks, in corners). Overnight they dug into two corners of my tank (50 gal with about 2 inches of arragonite) almost to the bottom. When I first put them in the tank yesterday they very quickly found a rock to their liking and burrowed under it.

Tank specs: 50 gal with about 60lbs live rock (various locals), 2 ocellaris, 2 blue-green chromis, 1 royal gramma, 2 gobies in question, various hermits, snails, 2 peppermint shrimp, 2 pink tipped anenomes. Tank up and running about 4 months. . Aquaclear 300 filter.

Thanks and I'm enjoying the forum. Found lots of exciting and interesting reading.

First of, Welcome (I still don't know how to make the banneer thingy appear)

Is there a black spot on their dorsal fin? If so, my guess is Sixspot SLeeper Goby (Valencienna sexguttata).

Sara

Yes there is spot on the dorsal fin. This must be it.

Any ideas about whether the moving of sand is a bad or good thing?

Sorry about the lateness of reply.
    It is a sand sifting goby, so they're doing their jobs. They eat the little buggies that live in the sand, but they may also take prepared foods (mysis, brine, etc...)It can, however, be difficult to get them to eat prepared foods, so keep an eye on their bellies. If they start to look sunken, they are starving.
    Sifting gobies are great to watch, so enjoy them