Where to buy AGA 180g tank??

Hi there just wondering if any of you guys know of any Canadian dealers of AGA that ship them for a reasonable price.I live in NL and im having a heck of a time finding a dealer who can get tha AGA tanks with dual megaflows and ship It for a decent price.Most tell me there shipped by truck on a pallet and there no guarentee it will arrive undamaged,any advice,maybe I shoud have just gotten a Nano??:help:

Just buy one from tropical and marine pets in st. john's......why the facination with getting it from the mainland? The "markup" on the tank from TMP is only because of shipping costs, you won't get one in for much cheaper on your own.
    Visit my Reef @ NewfieReef.com

Azonic ,the plan was to get it from TMP but ive been hearing that the tanks they get in are perfecto,not aga?

No, they get there tanks from Tropic Aquaria, they are AGA. I've had a 38 and a 90 from him, both were AGA.
    Visit my Reef @ NewfieReef.com

TMP it is then!!! I kinda wanted to go home to get my tank anyway so it'll work out better ,im in stephenville on the west coast so the ferry to Halifax is about the same distance as St,johns for me.

anyone know what tanks are pets unlimited carrying? they have some big ones up there aswell.
    newfman...did you see what tanks Esan aquatics are carrying? they maybe able to get the tank your looking for.

Atlantic I have spoke to the guys at Eason and he doesnt feel comfortable shipping in a 180g cause apparently shipping is like $800.00???Also theres no promise it'll show up undamaged and if it did he and I would be out alot of$$$.

I also spoke to pets unlimited and the biggest they can get is a 130g and the person I spoke with seemed like he knew nothing about aquariums and seemed uninterested so I pretty much ruled those guys out.

Looks like TMP it is I just found it strange when the owner said $1099 for the 180g tank plus $99.00 for each overflow as If it was being assembled for me in particular but I thought AGA were manufactured preassembled with the megaflows??Guess Ill have to check into it somemore.

he'll order a tank to your specs...btw, when I checked the euro braceing was free.!!
    Any darn fool can make something complex; it takes a genius to make something simple