AC store and shipping

Hum not sure if this' the right forum to ask... but anway where exactly is the actual AC store? I remember someone said it's in Ottawa? The 'contact us' page lists the headquater in Quebec, or is that the same place, Hull? Do I pay Ontario or Quebec tax in there? heh

Also how much shipping will be for some chaeto and snails and perhaps shrimps to Kingston? thanks

ijo
    We are located in Hull, Quebec.... shipping to Kingston is a flat rate of $20(will need to confirm with your postal code) and you would pay GST.

IJO

$20 sounds good!

So is there an actual AC store, open to public normally? what's the store hours & address? I may visit when I go to ottawa/montreal sometime in the summer.
    Hardwares: 50G reef tank, 30G sump & ~55lb Indo/Fiji LR. Finnex 36"x4 T5 lights, Coralife Superskimmer 220g, Mag9.5 return and SEIO820+MJ600 PH.
    Corals: zoosss, mushrooms, hammer, torch, fogsprawn, blasto, crocea clam, RBTA
    Fish: Percular clown PJ cardinal, royal gramma, yellow watchman goby, 3x chromis.

ijo
    We are strictly online but do take visits if we can first agree on a date and time.

IJO

Actually, Ivan is being nice. The actual address is on a need to know basis and you DON'T NEED TO KNOW..., classified info.., hope you understand.
    This site and online store is part of an inner secret dep't of the government devoted to the demise of all retail stores nationwide!!!:eveilman: :evillaugh :evillaugh In reality, it does not exist!!! If you fall in your tank while introducing a fish bought from here, no one will be sent to rescue you.., if you die from the same, no one herewill claim responsibility and will claim they have never heard of you nor that you "bought" from them!! Just thought I'd give you a heads up.. :

ijo
    lol... did you forget to take your medication this morning Greg?

That does explain the gap in my memory from the last visit and the microchip welded to my skull. It gives me headaches, but, tunes FM radio nicely. :mwhaha: :errr:
    Sarchasm: The gulf between the author of sarcastic wit and the person who doesn't get it.

Originally posted by cres
    That does explain the gap in my memory from the last visit and the microchip welded to my skull. It gives me headaches, but, tunes FM radio nicely. :mwhaha: :errr:
    Uh, oh!! Ivan..., we have a break in the security!!! HE KNOWS!!!!! He must be neutralized!!! You.., you..., YOU SAID THEY WOULD NEVER REMEMBER!!!!!
    Hello, is this CRES?.., Cres the reefer??? ( I hope SOMEONE gets this last part!!).