46 gal bow with new 192W, Shock for fish?

I have a 46 gal bow, about a year old. Have had only 40w regular strip bulb.
    Just bought 192W pc. What kind of shock will it be for fish? also can i keep an anemone? I don't want anybody screaming about what fish I have but they are a clown, yellow tang and hippo tang.

Just need an answer to the light question, thanks

Mark

You're fish shouldn't be affected too much by the new light, they may be freaked out for the first little bit, but they'll get use to it after a while.

As for the anemone, you'd be able to keep a Bubble Tip or perhaps a Condy, but that's about it.

You can keep a long tip anemone which might host the clown? I would not suggest the Bubble tip as they can be very mobile. Condy can be mobile as well and will never host the clown.

jer
    Its the early bird that gets the worm, but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.

i would say the lighting was the least of the fishes problem.

"I don't want anybody screaming about what fish I have but they are a clown, yellow tang and hippo tang."
    TOUGH!!!!!
    We need more Indians!

Oh yah and I just upgraded my lights from 120 Watt flo mix to 450 watt PC/MH mix and the fish don't seem to care. The corals are loving it although I had to move the candy to the bottom. A little tip on the lights start the photo period at a shorter duration them slowly increase it (over a couple of weeks) for corals but don't worry about it for the fish they will hide if it gets too bright.

Jer
    Its the early bird that gets the worm, but its the second mouse that gets the cheese.