Second fish for my nano

I'd like some advice on what fish to get for my second (and most likely last) fish for my 10G. I'd prefer a fish that is pretty active and that would swim in and out of the caves. Also the fish would have to be compatible with my ocelaris clownfish. I was thinking of a sixline wrasse as they are pretty active but I don't think it would do too well in a 10G.

Any suggestions apreciated

Steph

Wrasses are also jumpers.

I'd suggest maybe a gobi or a firefish. You might squeeze a blenny in there if you have the algea for him but I'm not sure on it.

Purple firefish a cool looking & not outrageously priced. Some are jumpers though, do you have a lid?

Cheers!
    There is nothing so permanent as a temporary measure.

Yeah the tank is covered. I was thinking about a firefish but they are pretty inactive. I'd like a more active fish or a fish with more of a personality than a firefish. They have nice colors but don't do much more than "sit there" if you know what I mean

I was thinking maybe a yellow clown gobie or a neon gobie but they don't really swim right? They're more rock clingers.

Thanks for the suggestions

Well you could try a damsel or a chromis. They tend to be more active but damsels become extremely territorial and a 10G might cause a problem if there's another fish.

Clowns are in the same family so it could work if you get a small one. You can get some interesting colours there.

You're bumping into the reasons I set up a 90G. All the fish I wanted would be miserable or dead in my 10G.

Which reminds me.. need to talk to my wife about loosing a wall for that new Fish only tank... yeah like that's gonna happen

Cheers!
    There is nothing so permanent as a temporary measure.

You're going about it the wrong way. You can't tell the wife you're losing a wall. You've got to tell her she's gaining a new method of stress relief

I think I'll end up with a yellow clown goby ... I don't have anything yellow in the tank so I think that would be a nice addition.

Good luck convincing the better half

I had a green clown goby and a sixline in my nano for two years. They both did very well. I did however feel that the sixline needed a little more room as she loved to cruise the tank, but there is not much room to cruise around in a 10 gallon. If I did it over again I would leave the sixline out, even though she really was very healthy.

I would go with the goby even though they are rock clingers.

Colby
    "DREAM LIKE YOU'LL LIVE FOREVER, LIVE LIKE YOU'LL DIE TOMMOROW"

Goby's are nice looking too.