Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Question Coming to Ottawa tomorrow...

I know how to get to Marinescape fine, but I was wondering if someone could give me directions to a decent mall in that same area (keep the girlfriend happy). Also still waiting to hear back from Ivan about his shipment.

Thanks
    Scott

Also is there anywhere else I should go? Or is MS the place?

Ivan's first... then MS maybe Big Al's Kanata. The only places to go.

My gf to your gf GOTO the Rideau Center.

There's also a mall out near Ivan's house.

Make sure to give Ivan a call first to set-up a meeting.
    Nick

Last time I was up I was not able to hit up Ivans cause we could not get ahold of him, and would you be able to give me directions to the Rideau Center?

kanata big als is a waste of time IMO... man if i was in kingston i would asked for a little hand bringing some stuff back oh well... next trip with Jeff i guess.

when we go to ottawa we get dim sum at yang zi jian, very yummy and good price

if you decide to go to big al`s after marinescape there is bayshore on the way actually only a few minutes before ba`s. its by far the biggest mall in the city and should keep your girlfriend busy all day.

sorry i mean the big al`s in kanata like ricepicker mentioned before

Rideau Centre is in the center of the city, right next to the Chateau Laurier and very close fo the Parliament buildings. Getting there from MS is a bit of a challenge. One way would be to take Carling west to Bronson (essentially the end of Carling). Turn left and go north on Bronson until the end. Turn right on the last possible street (is that Laurier?). That street would take you to the area of the Rideau Centre but parking could be a challenge (plus it's expensive).

As an alternative, the Bayshore Mall isn't bad. Get on the Queensway (417) going East (towards Kanata). Go about 4 km and you'll see the Bayshore exit which takes you right to the mall. If you come in from Kingson via the 416 to the 417, you'll pass the Bayshore mall on your left shortly after merging on to the 417. It's quite likely that you'll drive right by this Mall on your route back to Kingston.
    Nick

Great, I will likely go to the mall first since I will likely be buying some stock at MS or others so is it easy on and off the 417?

I usually go there coming from downtown - that's a very easy on/off. Coming the other way (from Kingston), I'm not sure. But, I think it's well marked. Just make sure to go off at the Bayshore exit. The mall is readily visible from the highway.
    Nick

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast