RS dropped my shrooms

I bought some lovely discomas and when the RS was packing them he dropped them......
    Some of them look a little mangled, what can I do to help? Or should I remove the really mangled ones?I've got sone pics, but I couldn't get a good one of the crushed shroom.
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."
    - Albert Einstein (1879-1955)

Here's the another one, slightly less mangled.
    I noticed some pink balls in the tank today, any relation??
    "The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them."

I have places torn pieces of mushrooms in the tank and had them grow to full colonies. Can't hurt but if they start to die, remove them.
    The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

Thanks mouse6196
    Sorry the original post was a bit succinct, but I was on my 5min lunch break.
    What do they look like when they start to die?
    Nothing is torn, more shriveled, with suction like cups showing from the bottom. The second photo, in the middle of the shroom, is similar to the other more damaged ones, is it dying?
    (I should add that the reason I still took the shrooms home, is that the RS said they'd be fine and that "You know when you've stuffed up, when you kill shrooms, the plague of the sea" So I trusted them that all would be well)
    I'd rather remove them tonight if it looks like they are dying.
    I assume the pink balls in the tank, they were only 2-3 mm in diameter, are directly related to this, though can't figure out or find out why, what are your thoughts?
    I also noticed that some of the bigger discs are 3/4 separated from the rock, should I glue them back on?
    Thanks

TIFFANY

In all honesty I wouldn't fret at all. Mushrooms are almost bullet proof and will bounce back. I hope you really want them because when they take off they really take off! I have cut,jabbed,coated with epoxy,injected with KALK, and they do not die. I've had my lights out for over a month in my sump and theres mushrooms even there.It amazes me that people even charge for shroom and xenia! I give it away.

ijo
    hehe Johnny... I agree with the xenia... AC also gives this stuff away... grows fast and just doesn't stop. The stuff is a weed!!! I'm talking about that skin color pumping xenia.. not the pom pom or red sea which is one of my favs!

As for the shrooms... you can get some really nice ones if you look around(not talking about the ones they grow in Vancouver hehe).

IJO

Most mushrooms we keep in our systems will just shrivel up and die...rare..there are some that will give toxins but not to worry as they die slow if they do, and won't hurt your system
    The only thing two reef keepers will agree on, is what the third reef keeper is doing wrong!

Thanks
    I was told they were a good low light, beginner coral, and since the information lends them to be the "the plague of the ocean".
    I like the colors of the bright ones, and they do fit my low light system.
    Will they compete for space in the tank and cause trouble with other corals?? I've read about chem warfare etc and that some varieties are prone to this.
    Several have shriveled up...I thought they might be dying.
    Not sure what to do. Taking them back is a good option, but I have my last "contract Law" exam in 10 days and an assignment due before.
    It's hard when the RS give bad advice and drop your corals for you..Loosing some faith here.
    As I get cluster migraines (they come on for no reason, believed to be hereditary, and last daily for about 6-8 weeks, and are aggravated by lights and sound...) (I wonder if my mother read that??? HAH) I can't really have MH, without sunglasses! What would be a good suggestion? I've looked into gorgs (fans) open brains, leathers and when I'm confident enough the almighty Tubastrea. I really like lots of color.. so the lack of brown zoolanthae doesn't concern me (Heh).
    I think I need some inspiration to continue this uphill battle here, all I seem to do is trouble shoot the problems I get from
    RS, and conflicting info on many $$$$'s of books.
    I'm glad you guys are here, to help.
    If I'm waffling on it's coz I'm on P/forte for the migraines, so excuse the verbosity, and self indulgence.
    :thanx:

Oh Dear!!
    I've just read my last post.....
    *Note to self - Do not post with migraine*

I agree you should not worry. They are just about the most invinivable creatures in ours tanks.. I know that not too long ago on of my large hary mushrooms got sucked into a powerhead i had and well now 2 months later i now have 3 large hary mushrooms